P A R T 2 | Chapter 7

I never meant to start a war, you know I never wanna hurt you...

◾️

We arrived at the Holland Estate again, all of us then practically flew out of the van and back into the party.

And of course waiting there was the Holland's, worried that Tom left in a hurry I can only imagine.

"Are you okay Phoenix?!" The twins approached me.

"What? Of course I am" I chuckled as they embraced me.

"We were so worried!" Patrick piped in. "Why? I'm totally fine" I chuckled as I embraced the smaller Holland.

"Well blame SPIDER-MAN over here! He worried us, he bolted out calling your name saying he had to go get you, that's Why most of us went with him in case you were in trouble" Zendaya finally said.

"Aw thank you that is very sweet of you guys, I'm sorry I worried you lot" I chuckled.

"Well that's okay! But come on! It's a party! Enjoy yourself!" Haz interrupted us, bringing our attention back to the party still occurring.

That's when all of us went back to the party, Sophie came up to us too asking if I was okay and what had happened. Ben began to explain to her as he led her to go get something to munch on. " oh! This man was looking for you! I don't remember his name but come!" Sam and Harry began to pull away Tom, he waved at me as he was being dragged by his brothers.

"I'm going to go mingle!" Zendaya shouted as she went in the opposite direction. Leaving me with The other Tom, Haz and Paddy.

"So when are you getting rid of that bodyguard of yours?" Haz sighed. "Haz!" I rubbed my forehead.

"The man is a wanker" Haz chuckled.

"He can be the biggest asshole on this planet. But he has done a lot for me and still continues to do a lot for me. I care for him, he cares for me" I shrugged. "Oh god, you're not in love with your bodyguard are you?" He asked in pure shock. "What?! No!" I smacked his arm playfully earning an ow from him. "I'm walking away" paddy said awkwardly seeing this was grown up talk.

"Hey! I'm just saying! That's what got that man in trouble!" He pointed behind me.

I turned slightly seeing he was pointing at Hiddleston.

"What?" I asked in confusion. "Let him explain, I'll be back, Tom is waving me over" he muttered and jogged away from us.

So then it was just him and I.

I turned to him and slightly chuckled, he did the same. Except mine was out of nervousness.

"The lad does not exactly know what he is talking about" Tom finally spoke to me.

"Oh?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Well he does. Uh... did you see my interview a while back? About my bodyguard and a supposed child of mine?" He asked me, now standing besides me.

"Not that I can recall" I shrugged.

"Well that's what Haz is speaking about. It's something I do not wish to get into, my apologies" he said sincerely. "It's really no problem, it's personal" I shrugged again. He only nodded in response.