P A R T 2 | Chapter 6

Why can't you wait till I fall out of love...

◾️

I waited for maybe 10 minutes before four people came practically running into the bookstore. I looked up from the book I was skimming over to see Tom, Z, Benedict and The other Tom. Hiddleston.

Stephen has left at this point. If not he would have been throwing a fit. He did leave me messages that I didn't bother to check.

"Are you okay?" Tommy whispered as he approached me "did he hurt you?" He asked.

I chuckled "No, it was just an argument, I'm okay" I embraced him looking at Z who was doing her "aaaw" silent expression. Tommy hugged me back just as eagerly.

"When are you two ever going to be together" Benedict said out loud but in a respectful and quiet tone.

That's when Tommy and I parted from our embrace. Tommy began to get all nervous as he usually does.

"Way to make things awkward" z muttered quietly.

"I mean, she's a beautiful girl, I am not saying I would never date her because well I love her very much but I just don't think our chemistry is much more than a friendship, right? Or am I wrong?" Tommy turned to me.

"You're the sweetest" I awed at Tom then turned to the other 3 "I love Tommy very much too but I just don't think we will do great as lovers, you know? We have a wonderful friendship going and if we were to date then break up, I wouldn't want to lose Tom" I rubbed my forearms nervously.

"You'd never lose me" Tommy threw his arm over my shoulders, bringing me in and placing a kiss in my hair.

"You kids could say what you want to say, but the chemistry is definitely there. You guys would be perfect for each other. Right Thomas?" Ben turned to Hiddleston who was silent but then smiled at Ben. "I mean I hardly know Miss Phoenix over here but Tom right there is an amazing man, he would make any girl happy, without a doubt" Hiddleston said looking right into my eyes.

"I know he would. But I myself am a difficult person. I'm not good with relationships" I chuckled nervously for like the hundredth time.

"Neither is Tom! Come on one date!" Z finally piped up.

"If age is what you are worried about, you shouldn't be" Ben smiled reassuringly.

Right. I forget. I'm a couple years older than Tommy. I don't want people thinking I'm a cougar either. But maybe one date wouldn't hurt.

"One date" zendaya repeated.

Tommy and I turned to each other awkwardly.

"I'm up for it if you are" he whispered.

I pressed my lips together to hide my giant smile as I nodded.

"Yess!" Z whisper shouted then threw her arms up in victory.

Ben and the other Tom just stood there smiling at the two of us being awkward.

"Now you can do the rest" Ben said turning around, the other Tom followed so it was just Tommy and I following behind them completely baffled at what they pulled.

"Before the date talk. What happened?" Tommy shoved his hands into his pockets.

I chuckled "I was mad at Stephen for being rude and he just kept insisting he was having a bad feeling about something. So he decided we had to go. Then we couldn't stop arguing so I asked for him to pull over that way one we don't crash and two we get a small break from each other" I shook my head as I lied through my teeth.

"We really need to find you a more laid back bodyguard. Now I am not saying Stephen isn't good but he isn't good to you" Tommy said.

"It isn't about him not being good to me. He's just strict. Overprotective, I mean I was like that-"

I cut myself off because it dawned upon me that the other Tom was walking right in front of me, just a couple of feet away.

He seemed to have started to listen for he turned his head a little. "What?" Tommy asked.

"That I was like that. Strict. I was super strict with my family members. Yet they still loved me. Just like I still care about Stephen. He's been with me for two years, he has not once fucked me over" I babbled.

Except today.

"His intentions are good, but the outcomes aren't so much" I explained as we were now leaving the book store.

"I see. I'm sorry" Tommy said.

"Don't be. We just need to cool off. We'll be fine" I smiled reassuringly.

"Now let's date talk" I chuckled breaking the growing tension.

"Yeah well let's start of with how in the hell did they end up doing that?" Tommy chuckled and shook his head, I was about to answer when we heard a few female squeals.

"No time!" Ben said then quickly shoved me into the van they came in. Hiddleston shoved Tommy in with me then the two older men jumped in while Zendaya just laughed at us.

The van driver was actually one of Bens body guards, I recognized him from not only the party but when I met Ben on set of his show.

"You just can't go out without being recognized can't you?" Zendaya asked me.

"Well do you blame her? She has flaming Cheeto hair!" Tommy chuckled making everyone laugh, "at least I have hair" I muttered causing him to gasp in pure offense then he babbled how he does have hair he just cuts it off. But his blabber became distant as I looked down at my phone seeing all the missed phone calls and ignored messages from Stephen. He was attempting to apologize, I can't be mad at Stephen but he knows me like the back of his hand so when he used something against me that hurt me and was super personal I just couldn't be in the same area as him.

But he's done a lot from me. I'm just dramatic. I should be over it by now, cause Hiddleston seems like he is completely over it.. so why shouldn't I be?

I turned my head to see Hiddleston looking right into my own eyes with a small smile on his face, my eyes fell to the floor immediately feeling my chest twang in slight pain.

That must have given myself away but I couldn't care less right now, I thought I was over him or the way he looked at me but clearly I wasn't.