P A R T 2 | Chapter 5

I said go run for your life and tell Me I'm right the saying goes if you love someone let them go.

◾️

"Stephen"

Stephen downed a shot then turned to face me.

"Having fun?" He sneered.

"What's your deal?" I asked glancing around. He did the same and leaned into me, his liquor tainted breath hitting me in the face like a brick.

"You're flirting with the man who caused you harm" he whispered.

"That's flirting?!" I snapped at him.

"That was not, Stephen! I am only trying to throw him off, I am to be the opposite of who Colin was, do you understand?" I asked him, he took a beer this time and turned away from me, not answering me.

"Maybe it's best you leave"

Stephen froze and glanced over his shoulder.

"You know I can't do that" he said to me.

"Then why don't we enjoy ourselves then? We will leave soon" I told him, walking past him in the direction of where we were previously at.

Tommy was still talking to Hiddleston and the Cumberbatches.

"Sorry about that, he wanted his drink" I chuckled.

"That's quite alright" Tommy chuckled.

"Tommy boy was just telling us how you are going on a trip?" Ben asked me.

Of course Holland can't shush.

"Yeah I am. Nothing special, just visiting family in the states" I chuckled, glancing at Hiddleston who was intensely starring at me.

Stephen did not like that one bit for Stephen got closer, with a hand on my hip, gripping and pulling me towards him in a protective matter. He does this a lot so it did not bother me but it always makes Tommy uncomfortable. "Um.. well will you be going to the Ragnarok premier?" Holland asked me.

"Oh I'm not sure, I don't really do good with-"

"Nonsense! You are great! You're always the center of attention, all your looks are so dazzling!" Sophie interrupted my negativity.

"Aw Sophie" I chuckled "Thank you that is very kind but I did not get invited" I put my hair behind my ear.

That was a lie. And it is biting me in the ass because Hiddleston cleared his throat. "You can be my guest" he offered.

"Oh- that's very sweet of you Tom-"

"But the answer is no"
Everyone turned to me and I turned my head to see Stephen was clenching his jaw after his answer.

"Excuse Stephen, he's very protective. I can't really go anywhere without him" I chuckled nervously.

"Then the both of you go" Ben inquired.

"Thank you all very much for the invitations but unfortunately the answer is still no, excuse us" Stephen said motioning me to move by cupping his hand over my hip, turning my body.