Chapter XII

Tell me where you've been

"I can not believe you are accusing me of wanting to hurt your client, look I've done horrible things to you and Jason in the past, but that was years ago" Alastor chuckled, leaning back in his chair.

"That was a year ago, People do not change that fast, Alastor" I shook my head.

"You know your client has some psycho ass, non famous exes too, right?" He chuckled.

"Then why don't you help me, instead of getting offended by my interrogation , I'm a cop its what I do" I slammed my hands on my thighs.

He sighed, "one of His ex's reached me a While back, to hire me, for everything that's been happening to Tom. I couldn't risk going to jail again, so I declined. I told you I'm a changed man-"

"How does she know what you've done in the past?' I interrupted him.

"She did her own research on you, she found your old Facebook and from there got basic information"

"I deleted my Facebook years ago"

"Well once you delete something off the internet, it is not gone forever, she must have hired a very skilled person" He shrugged.

"So now it is my fault Tom potentially is being harassed by his ex?" I asked myself.

"Well no, don't blame yourself, I mean if anything, I blame him. This was a joke at first from what Jennifer told me-"

"Jennifer?" I asked clueless to that name.

"Yeah, no one really knows who that is" Alastor nodded.

"But anyways, she saw how freaked out Tom got and used it to her advantages, he isn't a Saint, Colin" Alastor stood up from his chair.

I leaned back in my own, staying quiet.

"Do you want to know what he did to her?" He asked.

"It is none of my Business" I snapped my head towards him.

"It is a yes or no question Colin, you want to know, don't you?" He asked getting closer to me.

I remained silent but i began to chew my nails, a bad habit of mine when I am nervous or losing patience, right now I was just nervous.

Do I want to know of Tom's demons?

Alastor was now behind me, he snaked his arms around my waist from behind the chair. "Do not act like it won't eat away at you, this bit of information you do not know" he whispered in my ear.

I shivered but remained calm, I rather not attack him right now in case someone else is home or if he is armed.

"What could he possibly have done? He wouldn't hurt a fly" I said to him, clawing my nails into my palms.

I felt his cold lips on my neck.

I jerked away, but he pushed me back down and attached his lips to my neck again.