P A R T 2 | Chapter 4

You'd steal the food right out my mouth
And I'd watch you eat it, I still don't know why
Why I love you so much

◾️

"Breathe"

"Breathe?!" I chocked out still feeling like I was going to puke.

Stephen then grabbed my hand again and lead me through the crowd of people and inside the building asking the people working the party for the bathroom.

Luckily for me it was only a short walk because right when Stephen closed that door behind us I puked my guts out into the toilet.

"Maybe now you'll take it easy with the drinks" he joked.

"maybe now you'll Fuck off!" I shouted and puked out again, Stephen reached towards me and pulled my hair back gently, rubbing my back to soothe me as well.

"Do you think he'll recognize me?" I asked wiping my mouth with the back of my hand then weakly tried to stand up. Stephen stood up too and looked at me, unsure of what to say. I went to the sink and began to wash out my mouth and my hands.

"Maybe not. Your appearance changed a lot." He said.

"I mean, you did get surgery from the time you were attacked" Stephen said quietly and remorseful.

I glanced at him through the mirror seeing he was disappointed in himself.

Right. The attack.

It was when the whole fans being angry at me. I had visited Los Angeles to see my father and grab some of my personals from home, and as I was walking by my apartment building a few people attacked me, I was blindsided, kicked, bruised, my nose was broken, ribs were broken, some of my teeth were broken. And it doesn't help that after they were finished they smashed a bottle on my face causing severe damage.

By then I already had Stephen, but he was helping me get items from my home.

I don't like to think that they were crazy fans that took it too far. Maybe just people wanting to beat up others for no reason. Of course they were arrested, but without my help. The incident with Tom really weakened me, I couldn't even protect myself. That's how I knew my job in the force was over.

I had to get plastic surgery to fix my face. So my face did change a lot. I had to get some teeth crowned and fixed because of the whole teeth breaking. Ever since that day, Stephen has been feeling so guilty. I can only assume that is why he is so strict.

"Now I really am a Hollywood starlet, getting plastic surgery, crowned teeth and all" I winked at him. He tried to laugh at my joke but he felt too bad for me to even chuckle, he just sent me a small smile.

"Do you have gum?" I asked him turning towards him.

He nodded then pulled out a pack to give me a stick of gum. I popped it in my mouth then flushed the toilet then left with Stephen behind me.

That's when Tom Holland greeted us at the end of the hallway. And the sight he saw, from me getting out of the bathroom with a man, sweaty and probably make up running wasn't the best.

He looked confused at first "sorry, but liquor on and empty stomach was a bad idea. I puked and probably ruined the bathroom" I lied to him. "It's not mine so you are fine" he chuckled then walked towards me taking my hand in his. "I want you to meet someone" he said to me.

I glanced over at Stephen who just nodded his head at Tom. But I knew Stephen was thinking otherwise.

Tom began to lead me out of the building with Stephen trailing close behind us.

By the jacuzzi, on the ledge facing the outside of the hot tub, sat Benedict Cumberbatch, his wife Sophie and none other than the man who ruined my life, sat.

"Tom" Tommy shouted, earning the attention of all three.

My heart began beating a million miles per minute , my vision started to become distorted, I felt my body begin to shake, my hands getting clammy, and my head spinning. Stephen must have noticed because I felt his hands holding me up right by my hips. Tommy turned around to me then stepped out of the way to reveal the other Tom was starring right at me.

"Tom, This is Phoenix, the girl I've been talking about" Tommy said. Hiddleston then stood up, then he extended his hand to shake mine, "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you" he said with his dashing smile.

"Oh likewise" I flashed my own smile, shaking his hand then grinning as his smile slightly fell.

"She's an upcoming artist. She does a little of everything good" Tommy said to Tom. "I was told, that is very impressive" Hiddleston turned to me. "Oh Tommy just loves bragging about me" I blushed, "Well you are a great girl" Sophie stood up. I engulfed her in a hug, hugging her tightly for I hadn't seen her in a while.

"This is Stephen, my bodyguard" I introduced the two, Tom went for a hand shake but Stephen didn't budge, making me more nervous than I was. "He doesn't do handshakes, sorry" I chuckled nervously then turned to the Cucumbers.

"Ben!" I shouted, he engulfed me in a hug when I was done with Sophie. "How have you been, sweetie?" He asked me. "Good, busy" I chuckled. "Welcome to the famous life, love" Sophie joked. They also waved at Stephen, fearing the same reaction he had with Tom.

I turned back to the Toms'.

"Phoenix you may have seen Tom over here in the Thor movies" Tommy said, Hiddleston was still starring at me hard.

"Mmm" I hummed as I thought about it.

"Oh no way! You're Loki Fuckin Odinson!" I shouted, putting my acting to great use. He then chuckled as he nodded. "That's pretty wild, you know, you looked familiar but I didn't put it together until Tommy gave you away. But really, great work, your Loki is like the best Loki, and should be the only Loki" I rambled acting like I was star struck. Stephen of course didn't like it one bit for he actually left my side. "I'm getting a drink"

I watched as he walked away, confused and a little offended that he did. "Is he okay? Shall I go get him?" Tommy asked me. "No Tommy, he's fine, he just gets awkward when I talk to people" I said still looking in Stephen's direction. "But I should go get him. It was lovely catching up with you guys again" I said to Ben and Sophie.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Mr Hiddleston" I smiled then shook his hand, hugged Tommy then went after Stephen.