Chapter VIII

Maybe I'm foolish
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm blind
But I'm only human after all

×Months Later×

"You are driving me insane!"

"Its my job!"

"To drive me mad?!"

"To get on your nerves for your safety, dim wit!"

"Do not call me that, you- you-"

"What Tom? Come on! Tell me, out with it! Show them all you're not this poise polite man they think you are! What am I?"

"GAH!"

He began to walk out of the studio in frustration.

"Stop walking away, you damned gazelle"

He turned around to face me, anger and irritation masked his facial features.

"What do you want me to do then? Stand there and argue with you some more?" He asked.

"No but walking away does you no good" I crossed my arms.

He sighed, "right, walking away solves no problems" he rubbed his eyes with his palms.

"What? No, weirdo, if you walk away I will still follow you, it's my job-"

"Your job this, your job that, you're a damned robot, are you not human? Do you not understand feelings? Especially of others?" He shouted but then swallowed harshily at his words.

"I- i am so sorry, I didn't-"

"No. Do not apologize. You are absolutely right. But you know what Tom? I rather you get mad at me, call me emotionless or whatever rather than risk you being put in danger" I said to him.

He sighed, "it was just an invitation to dinner" he said calmly.

"Tom. It was a date with a woman.. A woman I do not know, I can not risk that, I am sorry" I crossed my arms.

"But I do know her!" He snapped at me.

"Does it look like I care?" I snapped at him.

"Hey, um, are you guys okay?" Chris hemsworth poked his head out of the doors of the studio in his Thor Get up.

"We're fine" I shouted over my shoulder.

"So are you jealous o-or what I don't understand?" Tom Ignored Chris.

"What is there to be jealous of? This is business. I lose my job if anything happens to you" I said to him.

"Then tag along and see nothing is wrong with her" he sighed.

I rolled my eyes.