P A R T 2 | Chapter 13

I'm sorry you saw me breakin
But stay with me, don't stray
God, I wish you could hold me closely
Don't think I don't feel the same way.

◾️

"Pumpkin!" My father jogged up to me. I engulfed him in a tight hug, "Hey pops" I chuckled embracing him tightly as well, tears brimmed my eyes at the long needed hug from my father.

My father then also embraced Stephen after me as my mother hugged me tightly too.

"Where's Frankie?" She asked "he stayed behind for a bit, he is supposed to arrive tomorrow night" I said to her "sounds great, look at you!" She shouted, I don't know what she meant but she made me feel great about myself.

"Come come, lets go home!" My father said helping Stephen with my luggage, My father and Stephen then lead the way for me and my mother.

But when we rounded the corner to the corridor of the exit we heard a bunch of screaming, instantly my anxiety kicked in reminding me of the day Amadeus was taken away but I relaxed seeing it was fans holding up items and calling my name.

"Wait I want to say hi" I said to my father and mom. "No, Misty" Stephen shouted but I approached a few fans to sign whatever they wanted me to sign, videos and pictures were taken of me while I waved at people or shook hands or high fives. I went back and forth greeting everyone and thanking them as well as signing things for as much people as I could.

But I had to move along for Airport security could have banned us. Once we left the airport we reached the parking lot where there was even more people but Stephen and my father sped up to the car to throw in our items as well as hurry my mother and me inside.

Some security had to join in to keep people at bay that way my father was able to back out of the parking space and leave the lot.

"Don't you get tired of that?" My mother asked a little out of breath.

"Not entirely" I chuckled, "I always tell her it's a bad idea" Stephen glanced over at us from the front seat.

"Aw my colin is just trying to give back to the people who support her" my father backed me up causing me to smile.

"You're correct, sir" Stephen nodded.

The car ride consisted of my father asking what we were to do in the time we were here, so I explained to them about the movie premiere.

"Oh, Colin, you think you'll be okay?" My father asked.

"Perfectly fine, dad" I chuckled, "Will Stephen be joining you?" My mother asked.

"Yes momma" I reassured her, she nodded then looked out the window.

"You just be careful" my father glanced at me from the rear view mirror. "I will, dad" I smiled feeling extremely happy I was with my parents.

It was late at night here in the states which still amazes me there was that many people at the airport, tomorrow afternoon I was to meet with a hair stylist and the woman who would be designing my dress. I didn't know what I had in store however, my mom was picking my hair style and color this time which I was getting nervous about.