Chapter III

I'm not a hero or a villain, not a god I'm just a man.

Colin's POV

I began to walk to the three men and my father, all of them were staring at me.

They began to talk to my dad about something.

"Gentlemen. Meet Colin, My daughter and your new bodyguard, Mr Hiddleston" my dad said loud and proud.

"Bloody hell, say it to the whole world dad, why won't you?" I rolled my eyes playfully as I went to my gym bag then grabbed my water bottle, I chugged down my water then turned to the men who were still starring at me.

My dad noticed and cleared his throat.

"Yes I'm a girl, what threw you off? The name or the boobs?" I asked them.

They didn't respond.

"Your daughter is Colin, we thought we were getting a male" One of the men said, he was a bit shorter than the so called Mr Hiddleston.

"And I thought men were supposed to be six foot, but I guess we were both wrong" I retorted causing the tall man, Mr Hiddleston to snort a laugh.

"That's not funny, Tom" the man lightly shoved the tall man.

"Right, right, sorry" Tom cleared his throat.

"Colin. Play nice." My dad warned but he was trying not to laugh as well.

"My apologies, I get a bit riled up after training" I said walking towards them.

"So then how often do you train?" George, the officer that came into the room with them said, peeking his head around the men.

"Want me answer that question, or you are being funny?" I snapped at him.

"I need to go" George said then sped walked out of the room.

"Ah, my daughter, can you tell she brings men home?" My dad said sarcastically as he laughed.

"Of course not, I bring women home" I smirked , his laughing died down.

"Colin!"

"Father!" I shouted back while laughing.

"She's a wild one, and now you will have to deal with her" My dad patted tom on the back.

"Don't be acting this way with Loki over here" my dad pointed at me.

"That's where I know you from!" I shouted in realization.

I then chuckled, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I am all for Thor" I smirked.

"Really?" Tom asked while nervously chuckling.

"No, I'm teasing" I chuckled then shook both their hands.

"So are you all for Loki?" The other man asked.

"I am now" I chuckled then turned to my dad, accidentally shaking his hand.