Epilogue + ANNOUNCEMENT

**A/n: If you haven't read part 30 then go back and read it**

1 year after all that...

*Melissa's POV*

Jack, Corbyn, Zach, Jonah, Daniel, and I were all hanging out at their house. We were doing nothing in particular, mostly just watching movies. It was fun though. I got to hang out with my boyfriend and my best friends practically everyday.

Sometimes it was weird between me and Daniel but we never brought up what had happened between us before. We were just friends now.

Gabbie practically hates us and never talks to any of us anymore. She was pissed when she found out what Jack had planned for me after their breakup. I guess, in the end though, I was the one that truly got him.

The boys are working on their second album now. Fans are going crazy but can you blame them? This is another album by Why Don't We, it's definitely something to go crazy over.

Jack is pretty much the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. He always puts you before himself and that's just amazing to me. All of our years of friendship just led up to this moment. It all worked out. Even though sometimes he does get jealous of Zach and I's friendship but we've assured him about one thousand times that he has nothing to worry about. Zach is like my little brother so...no.

Daniel and Jonah have both had a couple flings with girls since Jack asked me out but nothing too serious. Jonah even went on a date with that girl Jack had hung out with at their party and he came home and screamed because she annoyed him so bad. Every time Daniel goes out on a date he just comes home and shrugs. He assures all of us though that he's just saving his heart for a limelight. Which, they are the ones that deserve him so we understand.

Corbyn and Christina are still going strong. Nothing new there though.

Zach is still spilling countless secrets. We should just stop coming to him for stuff because seriously. He had a girlfriend for a month before both of them called it off. Even though he never says it we're all pretty sure he's saving his heart for a limelight too.

"What are you thinking about Mel?" Jack asked and kissed my forehead.

"Nothing, just all the things that's happened in the past year. It feels like a lot has changed but in reality, everything is pretty much the same," I said and gave a little laugh.

"One year later, Melissa still won't play Fortnite with me," Zach said and gently kicked my foot.

"Can you blame me? You're basically the king, you'll make me look bad," I laughed.

"Rude, babe, I'm the king," Jack laughed.

"Umm, no," Corbyn shook his head at Jack.

"I'm not even going to fight over this," Jonah said.

"It's just Fortnite," Daniel sighed.

"Just Fortnite? It is a way of life, Daniel!" Zach said and started hitting Daniel multiple times.

"Oww," Daniel said and Zach still kept hitting him.

When Zach stopped, we all started laughing.

Everything really did turn out great. Everything was amazing.

**A/n: Despite all of the positivity, I'm not going to make a second book. I think we're going to leave the ending here where everyone is happy (except Zach because Daniel is dissing his fortnite). HOWEVER, here's the special announcement. I'm going to be making a different book. It's called Kidnapped||Jack avery! I'd love it if you guys would check it out and show all the positivity over there that you have for this book. Thank you guys so much :)**