13 - "See you in the morning"

**A/n: Thank you for all the love on this story. I actually had no idea people would like it that much 😂**

*Melissa's POV*

Jack and I had had sleepover before, but not since we turned fourteen. So when he asked if we could have a sleepover, I was so confused.

"You want to have a what?" I asked.

"A sleepover. Come on, Mel, we haven't had one in years," Jack said.

"Yeah, because of puberty and hormones and-"

"You're grossing me out!" Jack groaned and covered his ears.

I made sure to get really close to his ear so he could still hear me even with his hands over his ear.

"And periods!" I shouted.

"Enough," Jack laughed and playfully pushed me away.

"Are you serious though?" I asked.

"One hundred percent serious. Besides all the guys won't stop questioning about why I just didn't take you straight home and stuff. I feel like I'm in court. Daniel keeps being all depressing. I told him nothing happened and you had no idea about it and it was all me but he's not budging," Jack explained.

"Daniel will forgive me hopefully. I miss him," I said and looked down.

"Yeah, okay. I'll go get my stuff, I'll be right back. Put in a movie or something," Jack told me and then he walked out of my room.

I sent Daniel another text. I waited awhile but when he didn't answer I called him.

"What?" Daniel asked right when he answered.

"Are you giving me the cold shoulder? Seriously? I didn't do anything," I said.

"You went out with Jack after you told me you were going to go home. I just didn't think you were like that," Daniel said.

"Like what, Daniel?!" I asked.

"I don't know, just, just forget it. Don't call me," Daniel replied.

"Daniel, I literally came over there and tried to get you to talk to me. You're seriously being way too overdramatic. Jack and I are just friends. You can't get threatened by him," I said.

There was silence. I was scared that maybe Daniel hung up. Then I heard some sort of sound in the background and I knew he hadn't yet. I bit my lip waiting for his answer.

"I'm sorry, Mel. I'm sorry, truly am. I was just freaked. Forget I said any of that stuff. Please don't break up with me," Daniel said.

"I wouldn't break up with you, Daniel. I-I'm so sorry. I miss you so much," I said.

"I miss you too, I promise I won't get jealous of Jack anymore. Have a good night, okay? I'm going to come over in the morning and just cuddle with you. I hate being mad at you," Daniel told me.

"Okay, Daniel. You have a good night too," I smiled to myself.

"See you in the morning," Daniel said and then hung up. I sighed. I had fixed everything. Well, mostly everything. I went back to the text message I sent Gabbie and she still hadn't replied. I'd been through a lot today though, Gabbie was for another time.

I put in A Quiet Place but didn't press play. Jack got really weird when he was scared and I loved it. I waited for about five more minutes when Jack walked in. He took one look at the TV screen and then almost turned around and walked out. I grabbed his arm.

"No, Melissa!!" Jack whined.

"We're watching it," I laughed.

"Fine," Jack rolled his eyes.

He sat on my bed and I sat next to him. Some parts in the movie Jack would scoot closer to me. This kid was so easy to scare. One part he wrapped his arms around me and put his head in my lap. He was shaking slightly. I rubbed his back and laughed. Jack was a scaredy cat and it was hilarious.

"We should go to sleep now," I said when the movie was over.

"How can I go to sleep after that?!" Jack sat up and yelled.

"Find a way," I laughed. I turned off everything and then got under the covers in my bed. Jack slept at the other end so his feet were next to my head and his head was next to my feet. We always slept like this.

"Mel, I'm probably going to wake up in the middle of the night," Jack said.

"Don't bother me if you do," I told him.

"I-I-I'm not going to promise anything," Jack stuttered.

"Jack," I said.

"Melissa," he replied and smirked. So proud of himself.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, "Go to sleep."

(Time skip - Melissa just woke up)

I rolled over not wanting to wake up but I had. I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Jack next to me. He must've gotten scared or uncomfortable in the night and changed positions. He looked like a little kid, it was adorable.

"Are you kidding me?!" someone yelled from my doorway.

I sat up so fast and looked at my doorway. There was Daniel. I had forgot he was coming over this morning. Jack stirred a little but didn't wake up. He put his arm across my thighs and laid his head on top of my hip.

"Stop making so much noise, Mel," Jack kind of laughed.

"Jack!" Daniel yelled.

Jack sat up and looked at Daniel.

"Oh shit," Jack said. I couldn't have said it better.

**A/n: I'm kind of thinking about doing an x reader book but idk who it should be about. If you want to comment who it should be about (any wdw member) and if you would read it that would mean a lot. Idk about it but I kind of want to write one so give me your feedback.**