27 - Q&A Answers + Tea being spilled

**A/n: LEGIT FIVE HOURS AFTER I WROTE THAT PART ABOUT MELISSA TEASING THE BOYS ABOUT THEIR ALBUM THEY ANNOUNCED YOU CAN PRE-ORDER 8 LETTERS SO I AM FREAKING OUT THAT IS SO WEIRD**

To Melissa: why can't you just love jack 😭😂
Melissa: I don't love him anymore because he's a stupid ass
Jonah: Stop lying Mel
Melissa: Jonah, get out

To Gabbie: WHY?!??? do u realize ur helping someone break another person's heart?!?!
Gabbie: Jack asked me out, I don't know what stories you've heard. I never stopped having feelings for him and he noticed then said we should get back together. Idk what's going on with Melissa and why she's acting like such a brat about it but...whatever I guess.

To Melissa: what's your squad name? (Example... Limelights)
Melissa: I don't have fans, not really. I'm not like Christina who everyone loves so idk. Maybe, if I did have actual fans, they could be some sort of food. I like food. The fans should just come up with it, they have a job now.

To Melissa: how did you feel when jack said him and Gabbie were going to give their relationship a second chance?
Melissa: Like someone took my heart then threw it on the ground then stomped on it multiple times and then stabbed it. That's a perfect explanation.
Jack: I didn't know you felt like that...
Melissa: Well, maybe you should pay more attention stupid head

To Corbyn: Why do you literally only talk about Cristina? I mean, she's a great person and I know you miss her and all but are you not aware of the situation going on with Melissa?
Corbyn: I literally only talk about Christina because she is literally the only thing I think about.
Christina: Aww, baby
Jack: That's a lie
Jonah: A whopper of lie
Daniel: Not true at all
Zach: Stop trying to earn points with your girlfriend
Corbyn: Okay, fine. I also think about space and fortnite and music. I am aware what's going on with Melissa but Daniel and Jack both told me to stay out of it so I'm scared to bring it up. They could hit me. And we saw what Jack did to that guy at our party so...

To Jack: I love you bro, but why did you do that to Melissa if you knew she liked you?
Jack: I have no answer for this.
Melissa: Answer the damn question.
Jack: Fine! In the moment I just saw how bad Gabbie and I needed each other I guess.
Melissa: You guys could've just decided to be friends, just saying
Gabbie: God, Melissa, shut up!

To Jack: i'm trying to be calm but... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!???!!
Jack: Why does it seem like everyone hates me?
Melissa: To be fair Jack, right now it's really easy to hate you
Jack: Okay, I deserved that I guess. Anyway, many things are wrong with me. I'm stupid-
Melissa: And douchey
Daniel: And an asshole
Jonah: And a jerk
Corbyn: And an idiot
Zach: And-
Jack: Okay! I get it!

To Daniel: Do you still love Melissa?
Daniel: ...
Melissa: ...
Random dog in Australia: ...
My mom: ...
Shawn Mendes: ...
Your mom: ...
An underwear model: ...
Daniel: No.
Melissa: Oh wow, thanks
Daniel: Well, I love her as a friend but not like THAT anymore.
Melissa: Okay, we get it. Stop now

To Jack: do you have more feelings for Gabbie or Melissa?
Jack: I don't have an answer for this either.
Zach: Just say Melissa
Jack: Shut up Zach
Zach: We all know it's true. You cried for an hour last night about how you screwed up so just freaking admit it.
Melissa and Gabbie: Wait what?
Zach: Oh right...I need to get better at this whole secret thing...

Now me reacting to comments (compliments)(Mainly because I'm bored and...yeah):

you're book is amazing!!!! ❤️
Me: Yes it is. Haha, jk, I'm not that stuck up. Anyway, you're amazing for even reading it because when I started it I thought it would suck. There were times where I felt so bad about it that I came close to deleting it then I started reading comments like these and decided to keep it on here :)

I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE YOUR UPDATE MORE 😂😂
Me: I LOVE YOU TOO haha. Anyway, so happy people actually read this. Not this part exactly because I doubt 98% of my readers will actually read this. They're probably all like "Omg, gurllll, just tell us what's going on with Melissa we don't care bout u". But whatever, I'll live.

Anyway guys, that's it. Since you guys (for some odd reason) love this book I will try to get a REAL update out today. However, I am going shopping (like on a shopping spree I'm going to get myself some checkered vans and a Gucci wallet, and I actually don't have the money for any of that stuff but hey, a girl can dream). Hopefully we can spill some tea in the next part. If you want to keep asking questions either comment them here or go back to the q&a page and comment them there. This was actually really fun for me to write but the downer is that you got to see how truly weird I am. I'm a nugget, that's all I really am. Just a weird little nugget (I need that on a shirt). I do want to make another one of these so just comment questions. This is a long fucking paragraph. If you got this far then HEYYY CUTIE WHATS GOOD???! If you didn't then you already clicked out and screw you (jk I love you if you clicked out and you are also a cutie).

Summary of that paragraph, write some more questions so we can just sip on that tea. I also need some questions for Zach and Jonah because they felt left out because they didn't get any. They're very sad.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BYEEEE

Me while editing this: Omg I sound like a drunk ass or like I'm high or something. I'm not. I swear to god. I'm just...actually I have no words. I have issues. I want to kick myself in the head. So sorry for those who had to read this...I sincerely apologize.