3 - "Sounds like she's Daniel's Melissa now"

*Daniel's POV*

I had on a black shirt, black jeans, a denim jacket, and black vans. I wanted to look good because it was Saturday, Melissa and I's date night. I hadn't really told any of the boys about it but they would for sure ask me when I walked downstairs. I was right too, they did.

"Dressed up, Seavey?" Zach asked.

"Got a cute girl?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, actually," I nodded and looked down.

"Aren't those the best?" Corbyn asked me with a big smile. He was thinking about Christina. AGAIN. They needed to reunite and soon.

"Who is she?" Jack raised an eyebrow at me.

"Umm, Melissa," I smiled at them.

"No freaking way!" Jonah yelled and gave me a high five.

"Someone finally got her! And it wasn't Jack!" Zach laughed and gave me a fist bump.

"My Melissa?" Jack asked, a little confused.

"Sounds like she's Daniel's Melissa now," Corbyn laughed to him.

Jack sent Corbyn a glare and Corbyn shut up.

"Woah, what's your problem?" Zach asked Jack.

"She's my friend. Doesn't that technically make her off limits? When'd you even see her anyway?" Jack asked me.

"Chill, you have Gabbie," Jonah told Jack.

"She came over to our house the day you and Gabbie were out on that date," I told Jack.

"You guys didn't even care to tell me?!" Jack was mad.

"You weren't speaking to her. We didn't really worry about it," Corbyn shrugged.

"Have fun on your date, Daniel," Jack rolled his eyes then walked away.

"I don't think he wants you to have fun on your date," Zach informed me.

"Thanks Captain Obvious," I laughed and then went to get in my car to go pick up Melissa.

(Time skip - he pulls up to Melissa's house)

I started to get nervous as I pulled up to Melissa's house. I had started liking her just a little bit before we left on tour. I can't believe she said yes when I asked her out.

I got out of my car and walked up to her door. I was grateful I had worn a jacket. It was a little cold outside because it was fall. I knocked on the door and a blond girl opened the door. It wasn't Melissa.

"You must be Daniel. Melissa will be down in a second. I'm Beckett, her older sister," the girl told me.

"Oh, well I'm Daniel but you already know that," I nodded.

We both just stood there awkwardly then I heard someone behind her.

"Bye, Beckett!" Melissa said as she walked out the door.

Beckett nodded and then closed the door. Melissa looked really cute. She was wearing a sort of fancy shirt, jeans, and some converse. Her hair was curled, usually when I saw her she had her hair straightened. I loved her hair curled.

"So, Seavey, let's do this whole date thing," Melissa smiled at me.

"Let's do it," I smiled at her and nodded.

I'd never felt so close to throwing up in my life. I really liked this girl. I opened the passenger door for her because I'm a nice person. After she got in I got on the driver side and started the car.

"Where to?" she asked me. Melissa kept fidgeting her hand. I think she was nervous too.

"I'm going to be honest, I've never done this whole dating thing," I rubbed the back of my neck and then pulled out of her driveway.

"Oh thank god, I haven't either," she sighed.

"I know I'm nineteen and that I probably should have had about five girlfriends by now but no, that's not the case. I've always been too passionate about music to even think about girls," I laughed.

"Until now?" Melissa asked. I could tell by her tone of voice that she was smiling when she asked.

"Yeah, until now," I nodded.

"I'm seventeen, had a boyfriend once. That was sixth grade though and I don't think that counts," she laughed.

"No, that doesn't count," I shook my head and laughed, "But anyway, to answer your original question I was thinking we could go to some sort of restaurant."

"McDonalds," Melissa laughed.

"The lady wants McDonalds, the lady gets McDonalds," I told her and smiled.

"Thanks Daniel," she told me.

"We're way too overdressed for McDonalds though. It's going to be great," I laughed.

"It will," I could tell she was still smiling, "Thanks just in general. Not for McDonalds but for asking me to go out with you."

"I was surprised you said yes," I laughed.

"I have no reason to say no," she told me.

I reached over and grabbed her hand. We held hands the rest of the way to McDonalds.

**A/n: Odd date place but it works. By the way, this is about Jack, I promise. Just wait a little longer**