lost in love

Written by heyobsessions

jungwoo can't remember exactly when his perception of lucas shifted from "excited puppy" to "holy shit he's hot."

it happened somewhere in there, between the late night and early morning dance practices, the avid songwriting, the groggy ramen meals at two in the morning. maybe it sprung from the rare but treasured anime binges, their thighs pressed together, jungwoo's head tipped onto lucas' shoulder.

no matter when it happened, he definitely knows how.

lucas always worked out too much, pushing his body at work outs, arriving earlier and leaving later than anyone else. jungwoo's own body is fit, of course, he's an idol, but it's nothing compared to lucas, with his own soft skinny thighs and noodle arms.

lucas is broad, well corded with muscle everywhere that it's possible. and he's never been shy about it either, always flexing for fun to the fans, unnecessarily lifting his shirt from the bottom to wipe his sweat, picking up people whenever he hugs them.

not to mention his height, which has quite literally shot up in the last year or so. where once jungwoo had stood a couple centimeters shorter, he now has to properly tip back his head to make eye contact. he feels swamped compared to lucas now, which certainly hasn't dissuaded his growing physical attraction to the other boy.

they were friends first, obviously, but jungwoo never could stop himself from staring, his eyes catching on lucas' arms, his back, his thighs. his gaze would linger on lucas' jawline, or his plush lips, often so lost in his daydreams that kun would have to elbow him roughly to snap him out of it.

then the tension broke, as tension always does, somewhere in the ukraine.

both boys were just bordering on tipsy, having evaded their managers successfully for a late night stroll away from the restaurant they were supposed to be in, down the lamp-lit street. it's slightly fuzzy now, how it all fell together, but jungwoo can remember the fallout like it was yesterday. lucas, pressed against the brick in an alleyway, his hands firm on jungwoo's waist, bending down to connect their lips, jungwoo's own hands in messy blond hair, on his tiptoes.

the kiss had ended in laughter, as most things between them do, and they even managed to wander back to the restaurant before they were caught, arms now linked together.

but that was months ago, and this is now, when jungwoo can't remember the details of their past but he can't even mind too much, when the present is this great.

it's post practice, and it had wrapped up so surprisingly early that all of the other boys in their dorm had gone out for drinks and dinner. lucas and jungwoo had both decided to stay in, jungwoo avoiding the knowing looks shot to him by both kun and jeno.

so yeah, lucas was hot. jungwoo was fully aware of this by now, his appreciation of this fact a constant theme in his life. but lucas was also cute, giggling into jungwoo's mouth where he had him pressed into the couch.

the weight of lucas was comforting, making jungwoo feel safe, sheltered. but that was how lucas always made him feel, no matter their position or location.

"lucas, lucas," jungwoo breathed, separating their lips with a light tug back on lucas' hair.

"uh huh?" lucas murmured, eyes lidded, tongue peeking out to wet his parted lips. jungwoo wriggled under him unconsciously.