Namjoon is gay, thicc and way to into himbos

Written by PrussiaSheiala

When Namjoon went to the idol gym for the first time, what he was looking for was community and some friends, but hey... who was he to turn down some quality cock?

————————————————-

The gym had never been a place that Namjoon enjoyed going to, for multiple reasons, but one of them was the simple fact that he didn't enjoy when every part of his body screamed in pain as his muscles felt as if they were getting drowned in acid. No, he left that to people with a masochistic streak also known as Jeon Jungkook.

Of course when they had been younger, baby idols, he had been forced to go to the gym a lot, forced to fit into the ideal look of a male idol, tall and about as lanky as a car salesman's dancing floaty thing.

As time had gone on, BigHit had relaxed their retrains on him, allowing him to be pretty much himself, not forcing him out of his beloved studio at ass in the morning to go workout on dumb machines. It was still pretty funny to him that at first he had been worried about Army and other people judging him for filling out, for no longer being a long skinny noddle, but it seemed that their fans loved his filling out thighs and chest.

God bless good genetics that made his weight go to his tits and thighs, now if only it would give a bit to his ass as well, but maybe there was only space for one big assed cutie in BTS and that space was very much filled by Jimin.

So that all being said? What the fuck was Namjoon doing at the gym?

Jackson.

The easy answer was just Jackson, the problem Namjoon had always had that he wasn't great at making friends, and with them being in America so much, he really didn't have many chances either. So Jackson had suggested the gym, he had spoken highly of a specific gym used mainly by idols, he talked up this great community and how it didn't matter how popular or not your group was, cause everybody was just there to support each other and get some gains.

That sounded like damn heaven to Namjoon, maybe not the gains part, but community sounded great. So he put on his gym clothes, and he sneaked out of the dorm, with some fucking magic avoiding the saesangs outside of their complex and went to the gym.

Jackson had signed him up for a membership, so he didn't have to worry about that. Happy and ready to... get friends, Namjoon arrived entering the gym and instantly realising something as he took a look at the people in there. There was another reason he didn't tend to go to the gyms, that we the fact that he was indeed... very gay, and his type was guys that were big and strong and could fuck him against the wall.

It wasn't that Namjoon didn't get laid, but he had to be very discreet about it, and there weren't really many idols that fell into his type as kpop tended to favour thing lean men, instead of big muscled man hunks.

It seemed that he had found the place where all the man hunks were hiding out, that was the gym, cause just standing in the entrance he was sure that he would have to collect his jaw from the floor and dry up some drool, cause god he was in some kind of weird mix of heaven and hell. There was only two men in the gym, which did make sense why the fuck did he go there at 5 in the morning when his plan was to make friends? Clearly, he hadn't engaged those 140 IQ points.

He could recognise the two men kinda, the tallest of them seeming to be able to tower over even Namjoon, also seemed to think that shirts were not mandatory for gym visits. BM? That was his name atleast Namjoon thought it was, the tiddy guy! At first, he had just laughed at the memes, big tiddy committee was a fun word, and it gave Namjoon more idols to... look at. Then Matthew had made merch about it and donated it to breast cancer, and that was just not okay. How could somebody be that hot, but also be so nice, you get either one, not both. The man he was spotting for was another person that Namjoon dreams were very much familiar with, which honestly, he was pretty sure was a common occurrence.