the adventures of MILF Beomgyu

Chapter 3: Personal Trainer Kang Taehyun

| Beomgyu's personal trainer finally gets sick of his flirting.|

By the time his trainer gets there, Beomgyu is already warming up—he'd gone to their gym 10 minutes early, too eager to see the incredibly handsome 20-year-old.

The boy had arrived early, too, but only 5 minutes prior because he needed to set up equipment and stretch himself.

"You're here early," he raises an eyebrow at Beomgyu as he walks past him.

"Just so excited for our session today, Taehyun-ah." He blinks at him innocently when he gets a scrutinizing gaze in response. "What?"

"You just want me to fuck you," Taehyun scoffs. "Which is not happening, I'm working ." That was the same response Beomgyu got every time he tried to seduce him—he's the only working male staff that hasn't fucked him.

The older has the decency to blush and turn away from the blonde, "So...what do you have for me to do today?"

A lot of leg and core exercises, it turns out, which is amazing for him. He wore his tightest leggings, so doing squats, crunches, and anything alike gave Taehyun the best view of his ass.

And of course, no panties—just in case, so he's sure the trainer noticed how wet he is. He latches onto the younger whenever he can, too, grasping at his muscles for "support" and teasingly running his hand over his abs because he's "fidgety."

However, his flirty touches don't get him far during the session. Taehyun is wholly unaffected by them, either gently swatting his hand away or just ignoring him completely.

Luckily for Beomgyu, they finish the workout a little early. "Taehyun-ah~ Can you please help me?" he pouts. "I can never stretch myself alone." He holds back a smirk at the connotation, blinking innocently at the younger.

"Sure Mrs. Choi." He gently pushes Beomgyu to the ground, standing behind him as he's sitting with his legs in front of him. "Can you touch your toes?"

Beomgyu does as he says, but not without letting out a much too loud and seductive groan. "Ah~" he sings out, holding back a smile when he hears Taehyun shuffle behind him.

They run through a few more basic stretches, and there are still 2 minutes left when they complete those, too. Beomgyu made sure to arch his back, moan out seductively, and everything else he knew, but Taehyun still hadn't done anything.

He helps him up, and Beomgyu pretends to trip, tumbling them both towards the ground. "Sorry~ My legs just aren't working today."

The position they landed in has Taehyun's face inches away from being shoved into his (surprisingly large) chest. It also has Beomgyu's thighs rubbing right against his crotch, where a startlingly large boner rests.

"Hyun-ah, you're so hard," he gasps, moving a hand down to palm at the member. "Why won't you just fuck me already? Haven't you seen how I'm soaking through my pants?"

"Oh, fuck it." Taehyun flips them so he's hovering over the older, holding his arms above his head. "You wanted help stretching? Let me assist you properly , then."