heart of seoul

Written by jaeyunnie

literally just simp heeseung and his baby jake 💞

——————————

in which sim jake is rich boy heeseung's sugar baby.

said rich boy is absolutely smitten over jake, showering him with affection, attention and money, of course.

lots and lots of money.

jaeyun is living his best life, just after seven months into their relationship, heeseung decided to propose the idea of jake living with him in his penthouse.

his expensive as hell penthouse in the heart of seoul, why would jaeyun ever decline his offer?

wednesday night, and jake's dressed in a light pink sweater, brown hair tussled carelessly, eyes shining with happy tears.

he's on his knees worshipping heeseung's cock, heeseung's stupidly perfect cock.

lapping at it with licks and kisses before deep throating it, tightening around it and moaning obscenely around it.

heeseung seems to enjoy it as his fingers grip tighter around jake's locks, bringing his head lower.

the two are on the balcony, earlier only appreciating how the city glows, now currently moaning in pleasure.

"yun, stop." heeseung commands and jake freezes on his cock. mouth beautifully wrapped around his length.

heeseung picked his phone up from the small table, opening his back camera and positioning it in front of jake's hazy face.

"smile for me darling."

jake brings his fingers up to form a peace sign, plump lips tugging into an innocent smirk.

innocent, innocent as if his lips weren't currently slurping heeseung's cock.

jake hums happily when he hears the loud sound of 'click' from the phone snapping a picture, heeseung mumbles a small praise before pushing jake's head back down.

he watches in amusement as jake expertly takes it all down his throat, swallowing the nine-inched meat like it was nothing.

he let out a breathy moan, head thrown back and fingers tightly gripping jake's hair.

jake was understandably fucked out already, gulping all the precum that came steaming out from heeseung.

he was interrupted from his little meal, or i guess not so little meal when heeseung's phone started ringing.

the man stopped his head from bobbing, pulling him off. jaeyun looked up at heeseung in confusion, hands grabbing the base of hee's cock.

jake whined a quiet no, earning a soft smile from his human atm. jake watched in annoyance as heeseung mouthed a 'just a minute baby'.

he crossed his arms and laid his head on heeseung's lap, impatient and horny.

jake felt heeseung's fingers softly roaming his head, his voice confident while talking on the phone. god, jake loves this man so so much.

he looked up at heeseung, playfully tracing the head of heeseung's cock. the older snapped his eyes at him, lips pressing into a thin line.

jaeyun smiled in satisfaction, his attention's finally back on him. he slowly trailed his finger lower and lower, reaching the base of heeseung's length.