bunnies on the moon

Written by happyheadspace (5813_filter)

jungkook really doesn't like sharing jimin.

——————————-

[JM is only older by a couple of months]

ADOPTION AGE: 15

Seokjin's original intentions when he entered the Hybrid Adoption Center were to leave with only one new companion, but sometimes things just don't go his way. Seokjin now owns two bunny hybrids. Jungkook's a stud who's always infatuated with the other household hybrid, Jimin. He had only intended to adopt Jungkook, but the usually quiet and shy hybrid had angrily protested when the workers tried to remove him from Jimin at the adoption center. The workers weren't surprised by his actions and broke it down to Seokjin. Jungkook had imprinted on Jimin at a young age and now refuses to leave the other hybrid's side. Jimin, on the other hand, was just too fond of the younger to detach himself. They were a packaged deal, if either were to be adopted separately, the hybrid's health would plummet rapidly. Since Jungkook was a fertile stud, Yoongi- the manager of the establishment really couldn't afford to separate the two, and he also wasn't that cold-hearted. Being the romantic he was, Seokjin adopted both of them, hating the idea of someone making the hybrids into star-crossed lovers. He had money to waste anyway, so why not.

When they had arrived at Seokjin's home, he had honestly expected to be taking care of brats for the most part, but the kids were honestly angels. They never asked for much and played quietly among themselves. When told to do anything, as long as they were allowed to do it together, there was no argument. Seokjin consistently found himself forcibly spoiling them. The only significant disagreement occurred when Seokjin had offered the pair separate rooms. Although Jimin was fine with the offer at the start, he instantly took it back at the sight of Jungkook on the verge of tears.

"You don't want to share with me anymore, Hyung?" Jungkook whimpered, fists clenched together while stretching his t-shirt down. "You don't love me anymore?"

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant- of course I'll share a room with you. Hyung was wrong, okay, please don't cry," Jimin reassured while placing a hand behind Jungkook's head and softly placing the brunette on his shoulder. He put his other hand on the studs back, rubbing comforting circles while the other sniffled. "And of course, I still love you. I promised you I'd love you no matter what." And at that, Jimin looked at Seokjin with pleading eyes, which were wasted efforts because the man had already melted at the scene.

CURRENT AGE: 20

That was five years ago, and needless to say, the hybrids still shared the same room to this day. When both hybrids had just moved in, they were around the same height and build. Once they had fully hit maturity, things started to change dramatically.

Jungkook had nearly grown two heads taller than Jimin. His early cute face features had become more defined and mature. Jimin had mentioned once how he thought Jungkook would look nice if he were to grow his hair out. Ever since then, Jungkook had tried to keep his brunette hair at nose length and kept it however, Jimin styled it that morning. On the other hand, Jimin's height hadn't changed as dramatically as Jungkook, but his beauty was now clearly unmatched. His blonde hair was always a mess since the stud always had his hands running through them. Since a wealthy man adopted the hybrids, they had to maintain a presentable build. While both were lean, Jungkook's genetics allowed for muscles to form easier. Jungkook now easily towers over Jimin in every aspect.

When they accompanied Seokjin on business trips and galas, the hybrids held an aura of class and elegance. Although they were just bunny hybrids, they gave off a presence similar to wolves, unapproachable and intimidating, and Seokjin's presence just intensifies it. Seokjin liked their presence though; it weeded out the scalpers who only wanted connections.