the adventures of MILF Beomgyu

Written by chnr

3 times 42-year-old MILF Beomgyu got railed and one time his best friend, Yeonjun, got dragged in.

————————————————————————————————-

Chapter 1: Pool Boy Huening Kai

|Beomgyu hires a new pool boy and watches him work while masturbating.|

Beomgyu is what someone would describe as a trophy wife—married for his looks and "innocence," not for his assets. His husband grew up in a successful family business and offered him everything he would need in life in exchange for his hand in marriage.

Just to get his parents off his back.

Of course, living together for 20+ years, with kids for the majority of that time, they did eventually develop some kind of bond.

Even though they're very sexually active, his husband is constantly out of the house, either at work until 11 at night or out of the country altogether. Naturally, Beomgyu's solution is to offer himself to almost every member of their staff.

Most of which took the opportunity.

However, quite a few leave after they fuck him once or twice, quitting their position at the household. Most recently, that was the pool boy.

It was unfortunate; the man was well built and definitely knew it, but Beomgyu was excited to meet the new one they'd hired.

It was one of his sons' high school classmates who'd reached out when he heard they were looking for a new pool boy.

When Beomgyu opened the door, he didn't know what to expect, but the 6'0, mildly muscular, curly-haired boy dressed in a tank top and loose shorts definitely caught him off guard.

"Morning, ma'am," he started, "I'm Kai! The new pool boy." He reached out his hand.

"Good morning," Beomgyu shook it, "Come inside!"

Beomgyu was enamored with him immediately, touching his arms and chest whenever he could. Through the brief conversation they had, he'd learned the boy was 19, a full 23 years younger than him.

He was quick to work, heading to the backyard to get started mere minutes after arriving. Concentrated, too, which is good for Beomgyu, who was nearly dripping wet.

He was only in a knee-length dress, wanting to look good for the new company. Luckily, that made it easy for him to slip his hand between his legs and discreetly massage his clit, gasping at how much he'd soaked through his panties.

Having the couch pushed up against the windows made it easy to throw quick glances over his shoulder and admire the boy's flexing muscles. When Kai took off his tank top, he could barely contain his whimper at the sight.

The thought of running his hands along those abs and being held down by Kai had him withering. It didn't take long to slip his fingers into his wet pussy, openly getting off on the couch.

He had some decency, stifling his noises of pleasure with his other hand. As he imagined Kai eating him out, the fingers inside him slipped out and continued stimulating his sensitive bud through the fabric, making him squirt into his panties.

The orgasm had him shivering, barely aware of how his liquids were seeping into the blue couch below him. Unfortunate for the maid who'd have to clean it up.

Fingering himself to the thought of Kai fucking him became a regular occurrence, and it always took place on that couch by the window. As Beomgyu got more comfortable in his position, he'd shifted to lay sideways on the couch, legs spread towards the door while he masturbated.