the price of an orgasm

Written by vlossoms

Kevin's not really sure how he ended up here, with an actual demon standing in his kitchen, so he's kind of confused. He just wanted to make a sandwich.

And yet for some reason— there he is.

Kevin is staring at a real demon.

——————————————————

Kevin's not really sure how he ended up here, with an actual demon standing in his kitchen, so he's kind of confused. He just wanted to make a sandwich.

And yet for some reason— there he is. Kevin is staring at a real demon. Red tinted skin, horns curling up like a ram's just past the protrusion from his head, frankly menacing looking claws.

What throws him for a loop however, is the decidedly pretty face. God, he's so pretty he almost looks like he should have been an angel instead.

"Uh," Kevin mumbles, sandwich in hand. "Why are you in my house?"

The demon blinks, looking around. The room is woefully devoid of any ritualistic attempts to summon a demon, as it would be, and now they are both confused. "You didn't summon me?" the demon asks, voice unnaturally sultry.

Kevin doesn't know much about demons, but the fact that this one standing in his house is otherworldly beautiful and mostly naked, packed in with the voice of a god, has him almost positive this is some variety of sex demon. Weird.

"Nope," Kevin replies, popping the p. "Just making a sandwich. Hey, since you're here now, you want one?"

His question startles a laugh out of the demon, tinged with incredulity from the sheer strangeness of the situation. And at first he's not even sure it's going to be anything worth sticking around for, until the demon opens his mouth and blows his mind.

"Sure, I'm pretty hungry," the demon agrees easily. Kevin beams, flush rising high on his cheeks as he hands over the already finished sandwich. He likes giving gifts, sue him.

They enjoy their strange little lunch in relative peace and quiet aside from the borderline sexual moans of satisfaction coming from the pretty demon. Apparently he makes a killer sandwich. Good to know.

"Thank you," the demon laughs after he finishes. He stares at Kevin for a moment, head cocked to the side in silent wonder. "You know, I think after that nice little treat I'd be willing to do something for you. Whatever you want."

Kevin blinks, pausing mid bite. A demon offering him something for free? Well, maybe not free, but over a lunchtime snack?

"Why?" Kevin blurts, staring down at his hands. "There's gotta be like— a hidden catch or something."

"No hidden anything. I just really enjoyed this, not showing up and immediately getting down to the nitty gritty," the demon hums. "I enjoyed the change of scenery."

He can feel the demon's eyes on him, roaming over his body as they sit in quiet stalemate. It makes him flush, makes him squirm as the demon inevitably likes what he sees and cracks a tiny smirk. The barest hint of one perfectly pointy fang is visible.

"Well— if you're sure?" Kevin manages, his statement turning more into a question at the end. He feels like he passed some sort of inspection, that maybe the demon really does just like the unnatural procession of events.

"I'm very sure," the demon confirms, leaning over the counter on his elbows. Kevin does his best not to recoil at the closeness, but god— this demon's presence becomes nearly unbearably sexy when he's working his magic. He can't even think. "Now tell me, is there anything you desire? Anything at all?"