Boy Meets Fairy

Written by AiSeeHope

But his little happy bubble is broken when one day, he peeps in and sees said favourite human seated before his computer screen, eyes clamped shut as he fists his cock aggressively, grunting under his breath.

|The one where sweet innocent little fairy Hobi gets obliterated by the human whose house he sneaks into.|

———————————

Hobi's always been too curious for his own good.

He's always been fascinated by humans. So much so that he likes to invade their homes without their knowledge, watch them with twinkling eyes, mouth agape in awe. Mama always tells him off for it, she says he's going to get into trouble one day. But he never pays her much heed. He knows he's never going to get caught when he's as small as he is, as stealthy, as quick on his toes and wings. Yeah, he's never going to get caught, he's sure of it.

But then one day, he does.

Hobi hears Yoongi before he sees him.

The old apartment on the seventeenth floor of his favourite building complex in the city has been vacant for as long as Hobi can remember. But today, there is a bright light from the windows and the sound of bass reverberates from the walls. Hobi doesn't usually fly this high, he's always been a little scared of higher altitudes, something that the other fairies often mock him for. But the sounds spilling out are entrancing and Hobi finds himself vibrating to the beat, wings flapping to the rhythm of the bass. And so he flies higher and higher towards the origin of the music.

He makes a small squeal of victory when he finally reaches the window, perching himself on the edge of the sill. He grunts as he pushes the shutters apart, peeping through them to take a look inside. When he takes in the sight before his eyes, his breath catches.

It's a lot duller and darker than most of the other human abodes he's seen before. There's a man inside, his pale skin being the brightest thing in the whole room. The man has his headphones on as he sits in front of his computer, eyes drawn into little slits as he glares at the little neon waves on the screen. He tweaks little buttons and knobs on a soundboard in front of him, pushing up keys, changing the waves on the screen. Hobi has never seen anything like it before. He's also never heard anything like the music this man makes.

Needless to say, Hobi visits the human every day from then on-- sometimes even multiple times a day when he can manage it. He gathers that the human's name is Yoongi from the conversations that he eavesdrops on.

Yoongi.

Hobi wishes he were capable of speech like humans were, just so he could speak Yoongi's beautiful name.

*****

With every passing day, Hobi's fascination with Yoongi grows bigger and bigger. He wonders when it was that he stopped visiting other humans altogether. He only has time for Yoongi now. The highlight of his day is always sneaking in through the shutters, perching at the corner of the sill and watching Yoongi make music-- Yoongi makes better music than anything Hobi has heard in all his life, better than the radio, better than the birds that wake him up every morning.

But Yoongi isn't always making music. Hobi has been lucky enough to see Yoongi painting on a rainy Saturday. He dried his wings off beneath the pedestal fan as he watched Yoongi paint on a six foot canvas. Yoongi also cooks sometimes, although he usually orders takeout (apparent from the boxes and plastic bags that lay littered on his desk). Hobi's always a little scared to follow Yoongi into the kitchen. He's worried he'll get noticed and not find an easy exit on time. But his curiosity gets the better of him and he does it anyway. What is he supposed to do? He just really really likes watching Yoongi, so he's willing to take the risk if it means he will be able to smell the delicious aroma of Yoongi's homemade bibimbap.