Silver Bells

Written by Disoryented

Johnny didn't like Yukhei that much. I mean yeah he was hot, but he didn't like him- that much... He put on these nice pants that show off his thighs and ass only because he didn't do laundry. He swears.

—————————

"I told you, I don't want to meet up with anyone anymore Mark."

Johnny sighed sticking his hands deeper into his coat.

Tiny specs of snow silently fell onto their heads as they walked to the cafe. It was a cold Wednesday afternoon, good for staying home and drinking hot cocoa by the fireplace, but here he was: Going to meet another guy.

Johnny pouted slightly. It had been months since he'd been on a date, but Mark was determined to set him up. Offering suitor, after suitor, after suitor, thinking Johnny would like at least one, but Johnny didn't. Call him whiney and bratty, but he just wanted someone who could make him feel small and Johnny was six foot. See the problem here? He had enough of flirty bottoms coming up to him to ride his quote on quote massive cock. "I want to ride a massive cock too," he had sneered to a persistent one when he was at the club with Sicheng this Saturday.

"Come on man," Mark started. He glanced back over his shoulder, "He's here from Hong Kong. He came all this way to see me and you. You don't have to be interested in him either. Yukhei is just an old friend of mine. It's been ages since I've seen him. Plus-," he pulled at the glass door, "Something tells me you might like him."

"You say that about everyone Mark Lee." Mark just chuckled shrugging off his coat and draping it over his arm. Johnny did the same while Mark scanned the cafe.

A smile broke out on his face when he spotted the man he was looking for.

"Yukhei!"

He broke out in a mini run, Johnny right on his heels.

The breath caught in Johnny's throat when Yukhei glanced up from his phone and he only had one point two seconds to collect himself before the man opened his mouth.

"Mark!" he started with a voice deeper than the pacific and a smile brighter than the sun. Johnny willed himself not to gape. He willed himself, because when Yukhei got up and pulled Mark into a hug he towered just as high as Johnny. (Maybe a little higher?)

"This is Johnny. You know the one I told you about." Told him about? TOLD HIM ABOUT?! Yukhei looked at Johnny and gave a small smile.

"Hello."

"Hi," Johnny croaked. God he sounded so winded. Why??? He stuck out his hand, "Johnny."

A very much larger hand locked around his in a firm grip and Johnny gulped lightly. "Yukhei."

Yukhei was the most handsome man Johnny had ever seen. He wasn't exaggerating. It had been what? One hour? And Johnny could list like so many things he loved about the male, besides obviously his voice and his face.

His dark brown hair fell into his big beautiful eyes. His broad shoulders, making the crème turtle neck he was wearing to die for. His hands. Did he mention it before? Well he's mentioning it again. They are huge like oh my God and lips that were so lush and plush they were literally a sin.

And he was funny Oh My God?!

Johnny watched Yukhei's tongue dart out over his top lip to collect some left behind cocoa and Dear God.

Johnny casually sipped at his own cocoa, playing it cool even though he was drooling over Mark's old friend.

"You should come to Jaehyun's place this Saturday!" Mark said excitedly, "We're having a small party. I'd love it if you came."