Can't Say No

Written by AiSeeHope

Hoseok really needs to learn how to say no.

The one where omega Hoseok is bad at saying no and ends up stringing along six alpha boyfriends.
Of course, his boyfriends think they're dating him exclusively and have no clue of each other's existence.

——————————-

Hoseok really needs to learn how to say no.

But it doesn't really hurt to say yes to his roommate, Jimin.

Jimin's always been the perfect person to cohabitate with, so considerate and accommodating. Always giving Hoseok the space he needs, but also managing to keep Hoseok company whenever he feels alone. So of course, given that they live in such close proximity and get along so well, it only makes sense that Hoseok would help Jimin with his ruts.

And he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. What with Jimin being all hard compact muscle and sharp movements, always knowing exactly how to pleasure Hoseok's body. Thrusting into him with precision, making him come multiple times before Jimin pops his knot. Jimin always takes such good care of Hoseok, overlooking his rut and selflessly putting the omega's pleasure first.

Hoseok is glad he agreed to their little arrangement. Glad to be of help to Jimin, glad to be his little omega cocksleeve, taking knot after knot, days on end, until Jimin can knot no more.

*****

Then, there's his childhood friend Namjoon, who he caught up with recently at a school reunion.

Namjoon is so shy and sweet for someone so smart and big. He even stutters a little when he asks Hoseok out on a date to the art museum. How can Hoseok say no when Namjoon looks at him, all soft dimpled smile, big sturdy arms and broad ripped chest?

The date goes wonderfully. Namjoon showing him around, sharing fun tidbits about the different art pieces, reciting them by heart. His voice is deep and low, words so poignant and damn near philosophical. It makes Hoseok's groins coil, deaf to Namjoon's appraisal of a particular modern art piece, mind fixated on sucking this alpha's cock.

Hoseok gets to suck Namjoon's cock that very evening, after their little tour of the museum. It's even bigger than he imagined and he chokes almost dangerously on Namjoon's knot. Of course, it's a bonus when Namjoon flexes his guns and hoists him up and fucks him against the restroom sink.

*****

Hoseok's neighbour, Seokjin, bakes the nicest strawberry pies.

Seokjin's such a sweetheart, really. He always invites Hoseok over for a Saturday night 'friendly' movie date, where they watch reruns of lame Netflix rom coms and gossip about the grouchy old cat geezer who lives on the floor above theirs.

Of course, Netflix is always accompanied by chill.

And Seokjin has a bit of a mean streak in bed, likes to mock Hoseok's size, calls him little Seok when he fucks him.

"Ah, what a pathetic excuse for a cock, little Seok. It's nothing more than a clit, isn't it honey?"

Seokjin's words only make Hoseok leak more slick and precome, flooding the couch as the alpha pounds into him from behind. Seokjin is big in every sense of the world, stretching Hoseok to his limit, filling him till he leaks long after the knot has deflated, calling Hoseok a little slut while he scoops up his own cum from Hoseok's abused hole and swallows it.