You Know What Else is Big?

Written by lostinlix

The Big Tiddie Committee has monthly meetings where the guys discuss workout and diet plans that help them keep their tiddies in shape. The meetings usually get pretty wild, but Chan wasn't expecting what would happen between him and Matthew after the other guys went home.

——————————

The time for the monthly Big Tiddie Committee meeting in Big Matthew's living room had come around, and Chan had come prepared. The meetings were sometimes helpful, as the members discussed which workout and diet plans helped them build and maintain their muscular tiddie mass. However, they often ended up goofing around and wasting time; Wonho would start heated arguments about protein shakes, Matthew tried to convince the rest of the group that they couldn't ALL call themselves Big Tiddie Daddy, and Namjoon would lecture the members on the importance of having a brain just as big as their tiddies. Chan didn't mind the chaos; he was used to being around Stray Kids, who were a handful.

Everyone got settled in, and the meeting began. Chan took notes on important parts of the discussion, wanting nothing more than to make the hyungs proud. He wanted to be as big and muscular as them, and he didn't feel like he was quite there yet. But it was okay; Matthew always made it clear he truly believed in Chan's potential, which is why he made him a member.

As always, the meeting became less and less productive as it went on. Some of the guys recommended a muscle building technique where they mixed protein powder with lotion and smeared it on their tiddies every night. Namjoon tried to explain why that wouldn't work, but to no avail. The guys were determined to try anything and everything they believed might work. Chan ended up laughing with them and jokingly saying he'd try it out.

Time eventually ran out, and the members packed up their belongings. Matthew wished everyone a safe ride home, then approached Chan before he left.

"Hey, do you have time to stay behind for a bit? I have to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, sure bro. I just shouldn't get home too late. You know the Kids are wild."

Matthew chuckled. "No lies there."

Most of the guys had left the house by now, but Wonho wanted a hug from Matthew before heading home.

"Thanks for sticking around through everything, bro. That was a tough couple months, but I'm glad I at least got to stay a member of the Big Tiddie Committee."

Matthew smiled and hugged Wonho tighter. "No, thank YOU man, for being a real one. You powered through and kept doing your workouts every day through all that shit. I'm proud of you. And I'm waiting for your comeback!"

Wonho teared up a bit. "Thanks, man. I love you man."

"And I love you too. Alright bro, take care. See you next time."

Chan waved goodbye as Wonho walked out the door. They weren't close, but he really did see why everyone adored Wonho so much. His heart was even bigger than his tiddies.

"So uh, what did you want to talk to me about?" he asked Matthew.

"Oh, nothing too out of the ordinary. I just need to see if your tiddies are making progress."

"Oh, okay," Chan blushed. "So I should take my shirt off then?"

"I mean, it would be helpful," Matthew laughed.

"Alright, alright." Chan proceeded to take off his shirt, and tossed it gently on the couch.

"AYYY, look at you!" Matthew clapped. "You're lookin pretty good, aren't you?"