GYULIX | Good Puppy

Written by skittlesmenu

Mingyu's heat arrived and he asked his boyfriend and alpha, Felix, for help.

Felix happily accepts getting his holes ruined by his massive boyfriend.

———————————-

Mingyu rutted against the bed, whimpering at the feeling of the blanket on his exposed cock. He could smell Felix's musty scent on the shirt that he felt the other day. It gave him a rush, a need. His heat came this morning just as Felix was on his way to class. He wanted to keep it to himself that he was in heat, but after a day, he texted his boyfriend and alpha about it. Felix immediately ran out of the school to go to his house.

Mingyu whines, gripping the sheets, his face twisting as he humps the bed. "Lix-" He grunted out and just in time, his front door opened and then his bedroom door. Felix could smell the strong scent of honeysuckles in the room. Mingyu's body shook at the sight of Felix, his scent mixing with his own. "Felix-baby-please.." He grunts out as he grinds more into the bed. Felix's cock twitched to life at the sight of his big puppy doing everything he can to fuck into something while his nose gets filled with the sweet aroma of his omega's scent.

Felix eyed him up as he started taking his clothes off while keeping his eyes on Mingyu who was already sobbing. It was too much, he needed to feel Felix under him, feel his cock get sucked up by Felix's hole. "Watch me stretch myself, okay?" Felix said, getting the lube from their drawer before getting on the bed. Mingyu sits down, pumping his cock the best he could while Felix lays on his back and coating his fingers with lube.

Mingyu chews on his lower lip, his body burning with eagerness as he follows Felix's finger slide inside him. He leaked on to the bed, a disgusting yet beautiful moan escaping his lips when Felix groaned. Felix relaxed his body to stretch himself faster. He moves his finger, pumping it in and out. Mingyu bends forward, sucking on Felix's tip before bobbing his head. Felix shivered as he added another finger. "Puppy, patience." He grunted out and Mingyu whined, pulling off his cock to give it kisses.

Mingyu was fucking into his fist, glossy eyes looking up at Felix's dark ones as he continued to give wet kisses on Felix's small cock. It was a miracle that Mingyu didn't pull Felix's fingers off and fuck into him from the way Mingyu's skin has goosebumps and the way he was pumping his cock widely. When Felix was stretched enough, he gave a nod to Mingyu as he took his fingers out. Mingyu hurriedly slammed into him, eyes closing tightly and jaw dropping when he felt his alpha's hole clench around him.

"God.." Mingyu groaned out, hands planted on the bed on each side of Felix's head and gripping the pillow. Felix shivered, his hands going to Mingyu's hips, scratching his sides while he spread his legs wider. "Fuck, puppy, you're so big." Felix says in a moan when Mingyu started moving his hips at a fast pace. Felix turned his head a bit to look at themselves at the full length mirror at the wall on the other side of the room.

He sees their size difference. Mingyu's caramel skin and big, built, body on top of him were a big contrast to Felix's petite body and pale skin. Mingyu whimpered, feeling himself get close already and Felix reached up to pull Mingyu's head down and kiss him. Mingyu messily kissed back as he pounded deeper into him, leaking so much in him. "Lix-I'm-" Mingyu cut himself off with a loud groan as he came inside him, burying his face on Felix's neck as his body trembled.

Felix moaned, his cock twitching once again as he felt Mingyu's cum spill inside him. "Good puppy." He whispers. Mingyu starts sucking on his neck as he moves his hips, still not satisfied. "That's right, pup. Use me." Felix states, combing Mingyu's black hair as he feels Mingyu's muscle flex when he runs his other hand all over his body. Mingyu pulls back before manhandling Felix's legs up and hooking Felix's knees on his shoulders, making Felix's hips raise from the bed.