may our hearts be full like our drinks tonight....

Written by serendipitywings

what started off as fascination turns into a little more.

or

mark likes his best friend's mom and wants to fuck him.

—————————

It was just the two of them hanging together after classes.

They were alone in Donghyuck's bedroom.

Donghyuck was lying on his bed, reading the latest chapter of his favorite manga on his phone, and Mark is on the carpet floor reciting some lyrics he wrote in his music book.

The serenity between them was going well until a lively knock on the door gets both of their attention.

"Come in," calls out Donghyuck, allowing the person on the other side to enter inside.

The door then creaks open.

"Umma!" seeing who it was, and Donghyuck sit up right away. "Did you need something from us?" asking the person standing there with a soft smile.

"I thought to check in with you boys," said his umma. "And to see if you wanted some homemade chocolate chip cookies I had baked fresh out of the oven?"

Donghyuck hums. "Sounds good to me, but Mark here does not-" not finishing his sentence as a slight pinch got delivered to his thigh. "Ow, what did you do that for?"

Instead of returning an answer to his friend, Mark turns to face Donghyuck's umma.

"That would be c- cool, Ms. Kim," hoping Donghyuck's umma does not recognize the panic in his tone.

"Please drop the formalities and call me Jongin or mom," came the giggle. "Whatever you prefer, really,"

Mark gulps, feeling the light melody he heard do something to his heart. "S- sure."

"Alright, now that is settled. How about I go and get those cookies for you guys to eat?" earning a frantic nod from Mark and a request for "some milk too!" coming from his son before he leaves them alone.

Once the door shuts close, Donghyuck wanted to continue reading where he left off but stops when he notices Mark lost in his train of thoughts.

He was going to ask him if he is alright when suddenly the older boy spoke up.

"Dude, I think I..." hesitation was there, yet Donghyuck gives him a kick on the back.

"Spit it out already," not having enough patience for this conversation. "We do not have all—"

"Want to fuck your mom."

Silence.

And soon enough, Donghyuck breaks it, picking up his phone again.

"Ok, that sounds like - wait a damn minute, did you say you want to fuck my umma?!" his device falls out of his hands, landing on the bed with a thud.

Mark bites down on his lips, debating on how he was going to explain it.

"... Yeah, you think if I write a love song confessing my feelings, he will let me take him to bed?" came the words out of his mouth.

He would not expect to get a reply, right as Donghyuck drives a pillow directly at his face without even missing a beat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Lee Minhyung?!" repugnance was gathered in his tone. "You cannot be asking me that type of shit!"

Mark takes the pillow that was thrown at him and puts it on his lap.

"But I need to know," he talks like it was a story. "Like you will not expect me to go to him and say, 'Hey, I want to fuck you.' right? That would be weird. Man, can you imagine being that blunt? There must be another way to do it."

Donghyuck releases a shriek.

"Stop! Stop it! I do not want to hear those words come out of your mouth ever again," not caring if he was hurting Mark's ears by how loud he was being. "I think you need to check yourself because what you are saying is not normal."

Mark sits there with a blank look.

"I am dead serious," snapping his fingers in front of his face. So Mark can look at him again. "This is not some joke you can laugh about! Are you even listening to me, you stupid Candian?" realizing that he is losing Mark's attention as Mark zones out once more.

I wondered if Ms. Kim is into roleplay. He would look good in a nurse uniform.

The visual of Ms. Kim dress in all white while making seductive expressions makes blood randomly gushes out of his nose.

Before he knows it, Donghyuck smacks him upon his head, not noticing the blood yet.

"You better not be imagining dirty things of my umma!"

Too late for that since the image stuck in Mark's head forever.

".. the hell?!" finally realizing what was on his friend's face. "Why is there - do not tell me... oh my god, Minhyung," the gasp from Donghyuck has him straightening in his spot.

"W- what?"

"You're a fucken pervert," states the younger. "You were thinking of something lewd of my umma just now," jabbing him at his chest repeatedly. "Your mind was in the gutter, you nasty fucker."

Mark tries to wipe the blood off his face but fails to do so.

"I have no clue what you are talking about," avoiding eye contact with Donghyuck. "I was not thinking of anything in the sort." another visual of Jongin popping in his head.

Fuck. Now was not the right time for that.

"Hah!"

Donghyuck's index finger comes between his eyebrows. "I was right," looking triumph at this, and Mark wants to defend himself if the door has not swung open.

Here comes Donghyuck's umma entering with a plate of cookies in tow and two glasses of milk in the other hand.

"Please forgive me for the delay," comes the apology. "I did not want to leave the kitchen in a - oh, why thank you, Mark."

Mark quickly got on his feet and offered some assistance to the pretty adult holding the dessert for them.

"Of course, Ms. Kim," stuttering that he has forgotten that Donghyuck's umma permitted him to call him by his first name.

"Mark, please," a sigh.

That sounds so sensual.

"Calling me Ms. Kim makes me sound old. So please, call me Jongin, ok?" a hand comes and ruffles his hair in affection.

Mark nods. "Y- yeah,"

"Good. That is better - why do you have blood on you, sweetie?" a pair of soft hands (Mark almost melts at the contact) cups his face with concern. "Did something happen when I was gone?"

Mark did not say anything while Donghyuck cackles at seeing his older friend struggled from not dropping his eyes to the opening of his umma's blouse to ogle at his chest.

He was that thirsty