Knotty Singles

Written by kindaouttaluck
——————————————————————————

Bored of young inexperienced alphas, Jimin creates a profile on the Knotty Singles dating app. He matches with Yoongi, an older alpha looking for love and steady partnership. It's far from what Jimin imagined for himself, but he comes to learn that might not be a bad thing.

Or where Jimin gets much more than his naughty needs fulfilled.

——————————————————————————

"He was so awful you guys, he came in less than five minutes," Jimin says, burying his hot face in his hands.

"Wow Jimin-ah, poor alpha couldn't handle all of you, huh?" Hoseok says with a snicker.

Jimin looks up to give Hoseok a dead-pan look which only causes the older to burst out in more giggles. Jimin called for an emergency omegas night after another failed hookup of his in the hope to get advice and comfort. He turns to Seokjin as if saying " Can you believe him? "

The older omega takes on his hyung duty and scolds Hoseok, "Have some compassion please." and Hoseok's laugh turns to quiet chuckles.

Taehyung gets up from the couch in the corner and comes to wrap his arms around Jimin. Jimin buries his face in Taehyung's comforting scent of strawberries and his best friend asks, "So what happened next?"

"It was so embarrassing, we had just undressed and suddenly I'm putting on my jeans again. He felt bad I think—asked if we could continue talking. I huffed and slammed the door shut."

Taehyung shakes his head displeased and it encourages Jimin to continue talking. "I don't know what to do guys. I haven't had a knot in ages!"

"Oh, we can't have that." Hoseok chimes in. The tall omega comes to rest next to Jimin and his fresh garden scent joins Taehyungs.

Seokjin's interest perks up. "You need to stop giving loser alphas a chance," he comments.

"What do you suggest I do?"

"Well..." Seokjin starts and his handsome face breaks out into a shy smile. "Why don't you join a dating app instead of seeing people from our campus?"

Jimin had considered that before, but it was always something he'd been afraid of. There is no knowing if the person on the app is who they say they are. At least he knows the alphas from his college are real people. If there's one thing Jimin hates, it's being deceived.

As if reading his thoughts, Seokjin comes closer and the group huddles as if sharing a big secret. "I've used them before, they seem safe to me," he confesses and the group gasps. It causes the eldest omega to laugh. "Where do you think I met Namjoonie?"

Namjoon and Seokjin have been dating for almost a year. Now that Jimin thinks about it, he never really asked where they first met. Namjoon turned out to be a nice alpha and now Jimin is curious on how he can have the same luck. "What app did you use?" Jimin asks and he opens up the app store on his phone.

Seokjin extends his hand and Jimin quickly hands over his device. The oldest omega finishes typing and hands the phone back to Jimin. Jimin's, Taehyung's, and Hoseok's eyes all collectively widen. On his screen there's the "Knotty Singles" app ready to download.

"Hyunggg, that's a dirty app," Taehyung whines.

Seokjin's blossom scent starts to fill the room from his shyness. "Well, Jimin said he wanted to get knotted, didn't he?" Seokjin defends himself.

As the two continue to argue, Jimin looks at Hoseok, "Do you think I should download this?"

"I mean, why not? Maybe you'll have better luck. We can even help you!" Hoseok suggests. It makes Jimin smile and he downloads the app. The four of them help Jimin pick his profile pictures.