the adventures of MILF Beomgyu

Chapter 2: Husband Choi Soobin

| What happens when Beomgyu's husband comes home and finds him passed out on the couch with dried cum all over him.|

When Beomgyu wakes up, he's moaning. He slowly registers each detail of what's happening; it's dark outside, there are large hands grasping at his waist, and he's being fucked like a fleshlight.

"Is the whore finally awake?" Soobin's voice rings through his head and he lets out a loud whine, realizing what's happening.

His husband's home—judging by the lack of light outdoors, it's more than past his work hours. He had fallen asleep immediately after Kai left, which means Soobin probably found him with his legs spread and in a puddle of dried cum.

"You know what time it is? It's 11 pm, sweetie." Soobin's relentless fucking doesn't help Beomgyu's inability to comprehend the words coming out of his mouth, pleasure overriding all his other senses. "Who fucked you this time? Was it the pool boy?"

Beomgyu responds with a weak nod, not trusting himself to formulate sentences.

"Really? You've been laying here all fucked out for 8 hours?" The grip on his waist is bruising, now. "Do you know how many workers walk around this house every day? With how long it took you to wake up, I wouldn't be surprised if more than one of them fucked you, too."

"Soobinnie," he whines, weakly rolling back onto his husband's cock. He's not absorbing anything he's saying, dumb and pliant.

"You wouldn't even be mad if they did, would you? Love being used as a cumdump, right slut?"

Beomgyu begins to protest, but he knows it's not true. He's often asked their butler to fill him up before he sleeps when Soobin takes too long to get home, the feeling of cum inside of him is his favorite thing in the world.

"C'mon answer me, whore." He delivers a particularly hard thrust, jolting Beomgyu's body forward painfully.

"Yes~ yes, love being a free use whore, wan' everyone in me~" His words are slurred and barely make sense, but Soobin takes it.

"Of course you do, it's all you're good for." Soobin's thrusts get messier as he approaches his climax, and his grunts increase in volume. "Gonna take my cum like a good slut, got it?"

Beomgyu nods hurriedly, almost drooling. The thrusts halt abruptly and semen flows inside him once again, shooting into his stomach. "Binnie~"

The sensation is lovely, he can feel the hot liquid sloshing inside him as he moves his hips back on Soobin's unmoving dick, craving to cum himself.

"Think you deserve an orgasm?" Soobin scoffs, holding Beomgyu still and preventing him from getting any sort of friction. "Why should I let you? You're just a cumdump, said so yourself."

He whimpers, attempting to move. "Please, 'm so close, please make me cum, please~"

"Asking so nicely, doesn't take much to fuck you into a submissive bitch, huh? If you can get yourself off on my dick, then you can cum, how's that?" Soobin lets go of his body, letting one arm hang limply while the other hand wraps around his cock.

Beomgyu just gives a hum of agreement, immediately rolling back onto the limb. He reaches a hand down to rub at his clit, but Soobin slaps it away.

" Just my dick, slut. You have 2 minutes or I'm leaving you here, and if I see you touching yourself, I'll cancel those personal training sessions you love so much."

"No~" he cries out, desperately fucking his hips back onto Soobin. The movements are messy and unstable, out of pure want.

Soobin watches amusedly, a smirk plastered on his face. Beomgyu can't see it but he knows it's there with the way he's scoffing every 10 seconds. He can't bring himself to care too much, more concerned with reaching his orgasm.

He's close now and he can feel it, rapidly slapping his ass against Soobin, jerking back irregularly. "So close, please, please," he begs, not knowing to whom.

"Go on, whore. Hurry up and cum."

That sends him over the edge, finally, vision going white for a split second as he squirts for the second time that day, dripping all over Soobin's cock.

"God, took you long enough. Do you need help cleaning up?" He pulls out and picks up his underwear and pants, which Beomgyu hadn't noticed were strewn across the floor.

"That would be appreciated," he grumbles, unable to move.

"I really married the world's biggest slut, didn't I?" Soobin scoffs and moves to pick him up, making Beomgyu yelp.

"You know it," he moves to wrap his arms around his neck hurriedly, scared of falling as they go up the stairs. "I hope that pool boy doesn't quit," he pouts. "Had a better cock than you."

"Do you really want to say that when I'm carrying you up a flight of stairs?" Soobin quirks an eyebrow. "Plus, the only reason the other ones left is because they were cheating."

"They were what ?" Beomgyu's eyes widen and Soobin laughs, placing him on the bed.

"You didn't know that? Did you think every single middle-aged man you fucked was a bachelor? Unbelievable." His voice fades out as he goes to run a bath, leaving Beomgyu mildly stunned.

"Is our butler married?" he asks worriedly.

"No, Mr. Kim is not married," Soobin laughs. "And you're saying that as if you're not a whore wife that cheats on your husband every day."

He's carried once more, to the bathroom this time, and Soobin strips him of his skirt and white top. He climbs into the bath tenderly, sighing at the feeling of warm water. "I am so glad I married rich."

"Don't have to think a day in your life, right?" The older jabs playfully, earning an angry glare in response.

"Whatever, just hurry up and bathe me," he sulks.

"Needy." Soobin sticks his tongue out, but moves to get the shampoo and soap, lathering up the boy.

Beomgyu sighs, relaxed. "Oh yeah, I do have those personal training sessions tomorrow."

"I know. Have you gotten him to fuck you yet?"

"No, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying."