STRENGTH

Written by redheadproblemchild
——————————————————————————

Since Yoongi had become more dedicated to going to the gym, it unleashed something in Hoseok he didn't know had been there

——————————————————————————

Hoseok's back hit the wall with a thud. Yoongi had an arm wrapped around his waist and a hand behind his head so it didn't collide with the wall. Hoseok was wrapped around him, unable to pull away from his mouth, lips locked wildly. Yoongi returned his hand to where they had previously been on Hoseok's hips, helping him bounce up and down on his cock.

Since Yoongi had become more dedicated to going to the gym, it unleashed something in Hoseok he didn't know had been there. When Yoongi started tossing him around playfully, like really tossing his whole body, it started to make him feel something more. The size of his arms, chest, and shoulders grew, and so did Hoseok's arousal. What used to be a hand on the small of his back as Yoongi scooted past became hands grabbing him by the waist and lifting him out of the way. Yoongi was manhandling him now and it made Hoseok so hot.

When Yoongi would fuck him Hoseok couldn't stop feeling him up. He'd grab his bicep and hold on as he was fucked  or place his hands on his pecs as he rode him. He'd stare at the bulging muscles and veins along his neck and arms, moaning when they would flex considerably.

Yoongi of course picked up on it pretty quickly. He noticed Hoseok's lingering stares on the growing parts of his body. So when he decided to pick him up and hold him against the wall while he fucked him, he knew it would drive Hoseok wild. And it very much did. Yoongi had never heard Hoseok scream like that before.

Now, Hoseok would jump on him the second he'd get home, especially if Yoongi was returning from the gym, sweaty and still feeling the adrenaline from his workout. The younger would already be slick and loosened up, ready to take a good pounding right there against the door. When Yoongi had exhausted too much energy, Hoseok would push him down onto the couch and ride him, holding onto his shoulder, pecs, or arms.

"You take it so well sweetheart," Yoongi managed to mumble out in between hurried kisses, "So pretty being held up and ravaged like this, aren't you, pretty boy? Take it so well."

"Oh fuck, Yoongi," Hoseok groaned into his mouth, "Fuck yes, make me take it."

His nails scratched and dug into the skin of Yoongi's biceps as he held onto him. His legs dangled uselessly beside him pressed against the wall as he was held up and fucked into like a ragdoll. Yoongi could grip and push and pull and move him absolutely anywhere or any way he wanted and fuck him so deliciously. He could twist or bend Hoseok however he pleased and Hoseok would be more than willing to take it.

The younger felt his back start to move away from the wall. For a second, he panicked, but then he could feel that he wasn't actually slipping down and -- oh , oh god , Yoongi was just holding him in the air now. He was fucking holding him in the air . No support from the wall, just his pure muscle was keeping Hoseok up and on his cock as he continued to fuck him at a rapid pace. Hoseok was gonna fucking cum from the thought alone. Holy shit, Yoongi was so strong. He looked so good, muscles straining, sweat dripping from his brow, lip caught between his teeth, grunts slipping from his mouth.

Hoseok kissed him urgently, "I'm so fucking close, Yoongi," he whined against his lips, "You're gonna make me cum, babe."

"Cum on my cock, pretty baby," Yoongi panted, "Be a good boy for me and cum on my cock."

His muscles were burning from the strain, skin stinging from where the younger's nails scraped at him, but all that was merely an afterthought. Hoseok looked too good like this, face flushed, damp hair stuck to his face, panting against his mouth, hands holding on tight around his arms. He was so pretty like this, all desperate and whiny, moaning out as he just fucking took it.

He changed his thrusts from his urgent pace to more calculated, deeper moves, making sure he was grinding up against his prostate. Hoseok's cock trapped between them was rubbing up against their stomachs. As best as he could, Hoseok pushed his hips up against Yoongi to feel more pressure on himself, seeking friction in his cock, but, then he felt something different. Yoongi felt much firmer there. He glanced down between them to see the ridges of abs forming along his torso. That was it. Hoseok's vision went white as Yoongi pulled him down onto his cock, hitting deep up inside him. He threw his head back as a moan ripped its way from his throat as his orgasm hit him hard. It was so intense, his body felt like fireworks were exploding across his skin, toes curled, almost numb. He barely registers the feeling of Yoongi cumming inside him, moaning out his name.

Exhausted, but not letting go of him, Yoongi flopped down onto the couch causing Hoseok to jostle around his cock, both of them moaning at the overstimulation. Yoongi's chest was heaving and his muscles were screaming at him, but he didn't care. It was so worth it to see Hoseok fall apart like that in such intense pleasure.

They cuddled close together, leaning into each other as they came down from their explosive highs, skin cooling. When Hoseok had regulated his breathing better, he lifted his head from the crook of Yoongi's neck to look him in the eyes.

"Since when the fuck did you get abs?"