Rainbows in my Clouds

Written by ellievolia

"So I met my new roommate last night," and then blows out a breath, because what the fuck. Well, if anyone can help him process the whole thing, it's probably Johnny.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. It's this guy named Donghyuck," Mark says, pulling his hood over his head. "He burst in at like 11pm singing Pony by Ginuwine."

Johnny's eyebrows shoot up. "Was he wearing sweats?"

"No," but Mark was. And Mark is not gay, but also, maybe his dick twitched in said sweats.

Mark Lee, frat bro extraordinaire, has to move out of the frat house for a while. He doesn't expect his new roommate to be everything he's ever wanted (and more). A story about Mark Lee's sexual awakening, polka dot panties, love, friendships and edibles.

————————————————————————————————-

"Mark!"

Closing his eyes tighter, Mark burrows his face in his pillow, ignoring the voice at the periphery of his sleep-addled thoughts. He'd pulled an all-nighter to finish an essay in time and he was just about to fall asleep properly.

"Maa-aaark," the voice sing-songs, just outside his door. Then said door opens and Mark groans, pulling his comforter over his head. "Markie Mark Lee!"

Mark has never hated Jungwoo more than the moment he grabs the comforter out of Mark's hands and tugs it off his bed, a shit-eating grin on his handsome face when Mark blinks blearily at him. Mark wants to punch him. Like that scene in Fight Club, the one where Brad Pitt wants to make Jared Leto ugly. Yeah, that one.

Mark is not one for murderous intent, but he's tired. Jungwoo looks way too perky and if he drags Mark to do anything, something is going to give.

"What the fuck, Jungwoo," Mark groans, pressing his face deeper into his pillow so that all that comes out is more like wah meh uck hunoo. His shorts-clad ass feels way too cold now, but Jungwoo doesn't give him his comforter back because he's a demon.

"We had a chapter meeting! You missed it!"

No shit about that. Who holds chapter meetings at 9am? Johnny Suh should never have been voted President, he has no decency. Mark grumbles a little more before sighing and pushing himself to his back, squinting at Jungwoo.

"I just got to bed. Worked on my Gender Studies paper all night," he croaks out as Jungwoo drapes himself over Mark. Well, at least he's warm.

"Still hilarious to me that you're taking Gender Studies,"

"Fuck off, it's interesting."

"And it gets you laid, huh? When you show up in your cute Harry Potter glasses and lost puppy look," Jungwoo replies from the crook of Mark's neck. Mark pinches him.

"I'll have you know that class taught me that what you just said was sexist, and you should feel bad," he replies, and Jungwoo giggles.

"Okay, fair," he says, softer, like he's also sleepy now when he wasn't bouncing off the walls two minutes ago. "Anyway, the meeting."

"What about it?"

"It was about how we all have to vacate the frat because the house is going under renovations," Jungwoo says nonchalantly and Mark sends him sprawling onto the floor when he bolts upright in bed, looking at him with panic. Jungwoo lets out an undignified yelp from the floor, rubbing his hip.

"We have to move?"

"Yeah," Jungwoo nods and Mark groans, rubbing at his face. Not the time to have decided to drop Econ, apparently, as his brain kicks into high gear about finances and budgeting, looking at housing and visiting apartments, all the while going to class and practice and work.