A Cup of Sugar

Written by kumo_is_kumo

Minho becomes a sugar daddy because of a prank and he doesn't expect his sweet baby to be way too sweet.

——————————

Minho frowns at the sound of message notification, successfully waking him up from his sleep. It's barely seven! Who the hell messages him?

"Damn it." He curses, his voice rough from the sleep. With wandering hand, he pats his bed to look for his phone. He remembers leaving it there last night, where the hell it is?

When his hand comes in contact with the device, Minho opens an eye to look at the shining device. A text message from an unknown numbers?

You have a new message.

Hey, daddy. You are so hot. I would like to ride your cock all night long.

Love, Taemin.

"What the... fuck?" Minho curses; every trace of sleep is wiped away from his face. His eyes are wide opened and as he scrolls down the message, he finds an attached photo of a pretty looking guy with a sensual look on his face and having no top on.

"...the hell is this?!" He shrieks, re-reading the text again to make sure that he does not read it wrongly.

Who the fuck is this?

He sends it; sitting up straight and ignoring the covers slide down from him. He is wide awake now. Wide as fuck. Who the fuck sent him a message telling him this? Is this some kind of sick jokes?

I could be anyone you want, daddy. Or oppa? You choose it ;)

Eww, wink face. Minho grimaces.

Let him think. He doesn't remember giving his numbers to any stranger. Sure, he hooked up a few times in the night club but he made sure to never give anyone his numbers because it would be troublesome. The ones who know his personal numbers are his family members and close friends and—wait, what.

Minho reads it again. Stranger. Daddy.

Kim fucking Kibum why the fuck do I get a message from someone named Taemin sending a half naked photo and offering to ride my dick! You fucker!

He fumes, throwing the covers away. If this is really Kim Kibum's doing then he is going to kill him.

You are welcome, frog. Kibum answers him.

Fuck. That guy!

What did you do you fucker!!!

And Kim fucking Kibum has the nerve to reply to him with a laughing emoticon.

Daddy? Oppa? Why don't you reply to Taeminnie? :(

Look, whoever you are- stop sending me text messages! I don't know you at all and I'm not interested.

But I could be anything you have in your fantasy! And your profile says you want a sweet baby with pretty face and round ass, right? I have both!

"Fuck you, Kim fucking Kibum!!!"

Daddy~

Taeminnie is here~

Daddy? :(

Shut up.

Daddy! You answered me!

Shut the fuck up! I'm not your daddy!

Then what do you want to be? I could be a sweet little sister, oppa~

Fuck you.

Oh, please, oppa.

Where did you get my numbers from?