Artfully Nude

Written by icedteatheif

"Art class? Really Kris?" Jongin said with a furrowed brow, analyzing the place before he even walked in. He was promised cute guys and drinks, not paint and pottery.

"Oh c'mon Kai, it'll be fun! You need a new hobby anyways, and you're the only person I could get into attending with me." Kris said, opening the doors and walking into the small studio.

It was styled like a loft. Paint buckets organized neatly on walls, art pieces hung up as well as light bulbs that hung low. It gave a warm welcome vibe, but Jongin still wasn't up for it.
There was a lot of people in the class, all separated and sitting with their own groups while they watched a boy set up some things in the front of the room.

He had short Raven locks, with big owl eyes that seemed to gaze at Jongin when he looked at him. Jongin looked back with harsh eyes, the older boy intimidated, he looked away.

"C'mon Kai. Grab us some seats and I'll get the supplies." Kris said, pointing towards two empty chairs near the front of the room. Jongin let out a harsh sigh, and walked over to the table. He sat down and played with his thumbs, avoiding the stares of the older boy who now appeared to be the instructor.

"Okay everyone!" The boy said, a unamused and deep voice that echoed a bit in the small room. He was wearing light-wash overalls with a beige coloured shirt underneath, and some white converse. Meanwhile, Jongin was dressed in nothing but a basic black jumper and black ripped skinnies. "My name is Kyungsoo, I'm your instructor for today, and I thought that since it's a Saturday, we might do a more simple painting." Kyungsoo said, looking over at Jongin, who was still giving Kyungsoo a glare.

"What's up with this guy? No one should be that happy over anything." Jongin scoffed, looking back at Kris that was handing him things.

"Oh hush, he seems pretty cute actually."

"You promised me hot guys, not a short, petite creep."

"I thought you liked twinks?" Kris questioned, and Jongin groaned and turned around to face Kyungsoo again.

"That's what I thought." Kris whispered, pulling back and returning his gaze to Kyungsoo as well.

"First, we're going to begin with a base colour. You can pick whichever colour you'd like, I'm going in with a dark blue to compliment the night sky. Remember, today we're drawing the Aurora Borealis, or the Northern Lights." Kyungsoo said, dipping his brush into a small can and gently moving it along his canvas. Jongin watched his motions, and dipped into a dark purple and tried his best to mimic what Kyungsoo was doing.

"Pfft, this is easy Kris. Don't know why you said this wouldn't be." Jongin leaned into Kris'ear and whispered. This painting thing was pretty easy, and seemed actually quite relaxing to Jongin.

"Okay, once we've put on the base coat and that's settled, you can being choosing the colours for the lights in the sky. I'm going to pick a light pink and light green because I think those would be cute." Kyungsoo said, emitting a giggle from some girls. But when Kyungsoo went to dip into another small can, he dropped his brush. Jongin bent down and picked up the brush that had rolled over to him, and handed it to Kyungsoo. His hand brushed against Kyungsoo's, and Kyungsoo's cheeks began to burn red.

Some of the girls giggled over how flushed Kyungsoo was, and he stuttered out a soft thank you to Jongin. He nodded and sat back down.
Jongin thought it was kind of hot, seeing Kyungsoo's pink cheeks and red full lips. He thought of how it must look if Kyungsoo had flushed cheeks for Jongin when he was on his knees.