Some information about the book

Ok... This is not a real story or anything that is related to my life but I just want to write this because I actually dreamt of this...Well this story is a bit inspired by some romantic movies and obviously books!

Actually not the entire story but it soon came in my mind that I should write such a story... I'm actually a fan of love stories as they are really touching and hoping that this would come into my life...

And yes for all of urll to know that this is actually my first book n that's why I really hope that all of you would love this story... and please do me a favor by giving comments and rating it. I would try to improve it along the way :)

About the cast:
Robert: He is very important in the story from the start. He was born in London and was brought up their as well.

Katherine: She is also very important as she is Robert's best friend. They will have a love story of their own.

Mark: He is Robert's father and he is a business partner of Katherine's father, John.

John: He is Katherine's father and he is a business partner of Mark.

Daisy: She is Robert's mother

Pamela: She is Katherine's mother

Olivia: Robert's sister

Christopher: Robert's best friend in high school and college.

Jacqueline: Katherine's best friend in high school and college.

Sophia: Robert's girlfriend

Ryan: John's and Katherine's personal assistant. He loves Katherine

I will add on more people while I'm writing the story 😊