Chapter 12: Under A Candle Together

Recap:

Katherine was crying badly outside the room. Robert walked towards her and gave her a hug quickly. She just couldn't take whatever had happened.

'You know Gabriel... Mum doesn't misunderstand anything very quickly but today she misunderstand 2 people! Gabriel and Robert! How could she?'

'Actually your mum is actually fine...'

'What do you mean?'

Katherine looked into Robert's eyes. She just kept looking at him. She wanted to know what did he mean!

'Actually your mum didn't make any mistake...'

Katherine crossed her fingers.

'I'm... I'm.... Robert..'

Continue:

'What! How could you lie to me all this while! I proposed to you and at that moment you couldn't even tell me?!'

'Katherine listen to me...'

'No Robert! Why should I listen r you?'

'Katherine!'

For the first time Robert had spoke in a loud tone to anyone. Katherine kept quiet and listen to him.

'Back in London, many actually said that both myself and Robert look like twins. Our face were somewhat similar and your mum must have mistaken me as Robert.'

Katherine sighed. She looked at Robert. She had made a huge mistake by doubting him.

'I'm really sorry Gabriel. I've no idea why I mistook you. I seriously sorry...'

'There is no way I'm going to forgive you like that! You most be punished...', for a moment Robert sounded like Sophia.

'What's the punishment my majesty?'

'You must follow me on a date... And it should be tonight...'

Katherine just stared at him in disbelief. What could she do other than agreeing. That moment till evening just made her nervous.

Doctors had told Pamela to stay in the hospital for another day as well for Mark, Daisy and John, they went back in the evening. Olivia was already back home with the rest.

Katherine was in her room feeling tensed. She didn't know what to wear. At that moment, Olivia came over.

'Her Kats! What are you doing?'

'I'm busy Olivia! I'm going out with Gabriel and I need a great outfit. Could you help me choose a great dress?'

Olivia smiled at her and went to her closet. She was busy thinking in her mind why Robert and Katherine were going out together especially in the evening. Olivia took out a dress and asked Katherine to try it out. It was a DABUWAWA Long Sleeve Collared Floral Dress. Once Katherine wore it, she combed her hair and put some matching accessories. Once she was done, she took out her favorite pair of Studded Ballerinas With Metal Tip.

Once she was ready, she went down to the hall where she saw her father sitting with Mark and Daisy.

'Dad... I'm going out with Gabriel... Is that fine?'

'Yup sure go ahead... Enjoy... But please come home on time ok?'

Katherine nodded and went outside to wait for Robert. She was waiting for at least 10 minutes when her phone rang. It was Jacqueline.

'Hey babe! What happen to aunt Pamela?'

'Oh hi. Mum had actually suffered from a heart attack and went into coma but today she is fine. Doctors are saying that she can come home back tomorrow....'