Chap 2: Grown Up Katherine

After 12 years of her life in America:

"Mom! Where is my skirt and blouse? And did u see my blazer? And yeah are my new heels out or not? Mom could u answer! I'm getting late! You know that today is an important day right? I need to go for the interview for my courses!".

Yes! It's her! She wasn't that same girl that everyone saw 12 years ago. She is totally different! She is no more the nerdy Cat that everyone in London knew. She is the popular, beautiful and sexy Katherine that all the boys fall for.

Katherine had long straight brown hair and had a side fringe covering her right eye. She was skinny but not that skinny and she was tall as well. Her face was as clear as the sky and her teeth was white. She was so beautiful that whatever she wears and whoever's with her goes well along. She was just too beautiful. She is the perfect girl everyone wanted to be!

Her family was living in one of the biggest mansions in America. She was so rich that she didn't need to wear the same outfit in that year itself. She was so rich that she herself had 12 servants to just serve her daily.

Not only she had the looks, she also had the brains! She was a genius. That's the reason why her father's business is so successful and they were wealthy!

"Here they are madam. Sorry I was ironing your skirt and blouse. Your blazer is on the way.", one of her maids was telling her timidly. Katherine hated being late for school and work.

"Okay I will go and change and comb my hair. Meanwhile send my blazer her on my bed and make sure in the next 15 minutes my breakfast is on the dining table and it should be hot! When I say hot means HOT!", she exclaimed.

Katherine quickly went to take a short bubble bath and wore her outfit. She was sitting on the dressing table and started to comb her hair. Her blazer was already on her bed. She was combing her brown hair and pinned up her fringe towards the right side of her head. She was beautiful.

"Well look whose beautiful today. I bet today I will look the best in the interview!", she gave a wink and stood up from the chair.

Katherine wore her blazer and her wore her 3 inch Burberry heels. She saw the time on her white Rolex watch. IT WAS 7.55am!

"Oh shoots! I'm going to be late. Seems like I need to have a fast breakfast today!", Katherine left her room.

She wanted to run down but she remember that she was wearing heels. She walked down elegantly and went to towards her dining table.

"Good morning dad! Good morning mom! Hi Ryan!", Katherine wished them a great morning enthusiastically.

Ryan was John's and Katherine's personal assistant. He was Katherine's classmate and friend as well. Ryan is kind of good looking and he likes or should I say loves Katherine!

"So Katherine, you have an interview for the courses in your school right? You should end by 12pm right? And yes! I need to let you know that there is a meeting in Europe tonight so you need to travel right after your school. Is that fine?", Ryan questioned Katherine as she sat to have my breakfast.

Ryan is a very kind person and had been with Katherine for the past 8 years of her life. His father and Katherine's father are business partners as well.

"What do you think am I Ryan? Am I an aminal? Hey I need some time of enjoyment also right?", Katherine was being sarcastic.

"Sorry honey. I actually wanted to travel myself but I can't as I need to go to Australia tonight and the meeting that I'm asking you to attend is only for 6 days. Don't worry I'm not sending you alone. I sending Ryan with you.", said John.