Chapter 7: Bye 'Robert'

It was 7 in the morning. Katherine was wide awake. She was wearing a green Zalia Embellished Handkerchief Peplum Top with a back lace pants. She wore a pair of Studded Ballerinas With Metal Tip and a pair of leafy earring. She had packed her bag already and was sitting in front of the mirror. She began to tie and her hair into French braid. Once she was done she decided to pack her handbag. She took a Parfois Faux Croc Handbag that Robert kept in the closet. Once she was done, she took her handbag and went down to the dining table. No one was there. She realized that everyone was either still getting ready to go to the airport or they were trying to get over their emotions. A thought came to her mind. Why don't she go and thank everyone individually so she wouldn't face any difficulty thanking them in front of everyone at the airport.

Her plan was to go to Daisy's and Mark's room first. Their room was on the second floor. Before she entered she gave a knock and heard Daisy exclaiming "come in". She went in and saw their room in chaos. They were still getting ready. Katherine knew she didn't came at the right time so she was about to excuse herself when Mark stopped her.

"Katherine dear! Where are you going? Come in.", Mark exclaimed.

"No it's fine. I'll get going...", Katherine was feeling embarrassed. She should have thought that they would have been busy.

"No dear!", Daisy interrupted Katherine, "come in.".

"I'm sorry for disturbing you-", Katherine was interrupted again.

"No sweetheart! By coming here you have make out job easier. Could you help both of us to choose an attire?", Daisy questioned Katherine.

"Yup sure.".

Katherine walked towards Daisy and picked up an animal print blouse and a decorative zip leggings. Daisy went to change while Katherine chose for her a pair of Pointed Mid Wedge Pumps. Once she was done, she went towards Mark and chose a green colour long sleeve shirt and a dark blue pants. Since Katherine was having some confusion of what shoes should he wear, Mark decided to make that decision himself. Once they changed into their outfits, they waited for Katherine to explain why was she actually there at that point.

"Well, you must be wondering why did I come here in the morning. I actually wanted to thank both of you, uncle and aunt. Thank you for taking care of me for the past few days. I actually enjoyed my stay here.", Katherine blurted out. She felt peaceful when she said that.

"No sweety! We have enjoyed our time with you. Always remember that we have two daughters. One is Olivia and the other is you. We can do anything for you.", Daisy walked towards Katherine and place her hand on her cheeks. Katherine got emotional so she quickly gave Daisy a hug. Mark then joined them. Once they got over the emotions, Mark told Katherine to go and help Olivia and Robert to choose their clothes as well. Everyone wanted to wear clothes Katherine like.

Katherine then walked towards Olivia's room. She didn't knock the door and just barged in. Olivia was busy checking which dress to wear and after seeing Katherine she felt relief. She ran towards Katherine and hugged. She thanked her for coming on time and asked her to choose for her a dress. She chose an A-line paneled dress and a Melissa Petal III I D'Orsay Flats. While Olivia went to change, Katherine kept some accessories outside so that Olivia could wear them. As soon as Olivia came out Katherine got off her bed and walked towards Olivia. She gave her a hug which made Olivia surprised. Katherine was tearing already and started whispering in Olivia's ears.

"Thank you Olivia. Thank you so much.".

"But why?", Olivia questioned her still surprised

"Because you make me realize a lot of things. You make me say so many things that I can't even tell my own mother! You took care of me over these few days. I had so much fun with you.".