Chapter 17: Get Ready!

Author's note:

This is my 17th chapter and I feel that I should have some comments on my book. Please comment on my books :) thanks for all the votes all of you'll have been giving. Thank you so much :) I seriously appreciate it! Actually this is an early update as well! It's just after 2 days! Hope all of would enjoy it! And yeah! Ignore any mistakes especially spelling coz I actually rushed through it! :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a great morning, like an other morning. Katherine got out of bed early and went for a jog. Once she came back, she took her long bubble bath and wore casual clothes. It was Tuesday and that day everyone would where casual clothes to school. Mostly home clothes.

Katherine wore a yellow pleated swing top with a black skater skirt. She wore a yellow pair of sneakers and she took her yellow Structured Backpack. Once she was ready, she braided her hair and went down.

All the adults were having dinner while Robert and Olivia were still sleeping. Katherine wished them a great morning ahead. She sat down and begin to eat breakfast and at that moment Ryan came over.

'Good morning gentlemen and ladies.'

His eyes then moved to Katherine's and both of them looked at other. He smiled at her and she smiled at him as well. She looked back at her father. This was the perfect time to ask him.

'Dad! Could I ask something?'

'Yeah go ahead dear.'

'Dad, is there anything in the office for me today?'

'No. Why?'

'So that means could I go out with my Jacqueline?'

'Yeah go ahead...'

'Well then I'll get going. Bye everyone.'

She walked towards and asked him to drop her at school. She went to the blue BMW and sat down. Meanwhile Ryan came and sat next to her. Soon they drove off.

'So, how are you Katherine?'

'Great! I want to tell you something...'

'What is it?'

'I'm... Actually... I'm in lo...'

At that moment Katherine's phone rang. It was Robert.

'Hello?'

'Well my dear! Why didn't you wake me up? Didn't you want to your boyfriend before you leave?'

Katherine was blushing already but she hid it.

'No I was late...'

'So where are you now?'

'In the car...'

'You want to go out later after school?'

'I'll let you know later where to go...'

'Ok my darling! Your boyfriend will wait for you. I love you!'

Katherine was blushing badly. She didn't want to reply him.

'Why are you not saying it back to me Katherine?'

'Same! Ok bye...'

She disconnected the phone and kept her phone in the bag.

'What a shy girl!'

Ryan looked at Katherine. He realized that she was smiling and blushing.

'Who was it?', Ryan asked her curiously.

Katherine couldn't say that Robert called her so she thought of an answer.

'It was... Jack! She was asking me something...'

At that moment they reached her school.

'So you want me to pick you up?'

'Nope! I'll be going with Jack. Bye!'

At that moment she saw Jacqueline. Jacqueline was wearing a Lace Sleeve Playsuit with a pair of strapped sandals. She was carrying a Bucket Backpack. Kathrine went towards and gave her a hug.

'Jack! Want to go for shopping today? Then I need to go somewhere. I need to finally talk to Robert. But first I need to confirm is he really Robert or not! But I made a list. I can 99% confirm that he is Robert but that 1% percent will be confirm today! I have a great and interesting plan...'

'Wow Kat! I'm interested. I can't wait for school to end! By the way, you are looking good today! Is this his choice?'

'No! He didn't wake up!'

'Why didn't you wake him up? Why aren't you behaving like a good girlfriend?'

'Will you shut up Jack! Let's get going!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was soon 2.30pm. Katherine was already ready to go for shopping. She was waiting for Jacqueline to come back from one of the lectures that Katherine didn't attend. Meanwhile, she decided to execute her plan. She took out her phone and messaged Robert.

At that time, Robert busy on the phone with Christopher.

'Hey bro! Ever since you went to America, your so called girlfriend is after my life. I accidentally blurt out that you are in America and now she is going there! I just called to warn you! By the way, how's Katherine?'

'Don't ask about her man! She actually proposed to me the day I came here. And I accepted it! Then I brought her out for a date and then at the end she got drunk and she told me things that I didn't want to listen!'

'Wow! What a dramatic life you have man! Enjoy it! I'll get going. Beware of that I mean your "girlfriend"!'

Once Robert disconnected the phone, he saw the message Katherine send him.

He begin to read aloud, 'My dear boyfriend, I bet you are feeling lonely at home and I hope that now you are free and let's meet somewhere. Like how you brought me around London, I want to have a tour around New York. Meet me at the private park behind my house. It is a 10 minutes drive. We will meet at 5pm and don't forget to bring your identity card or passport because that private park is meant for rich families and there is someone on patrol to check our identity. See you! And yes! I love you a lot!'

He replied to her:
"My dear girlfriend, I will meet you there! I wonder why there but it's fine! I love you too :)"

Katherine was already in Jacqueline's car and they were driving to the shopping mall. She wanted to buy a perfect dress that will suit her and it should be Robert's favorite color.

As soon as they reached the mall, they went to buy some dresses. First Katherine took at least 25 dresses into the dressing room and wore it on. She kept asking Jacqueline's opinion while she tried it.

First she wore a Bandeau Fit & Flare Dress but Jacqueline rejected it. She then picked up the next one. After trying out more than 20 dresses, Jacqueline found a dress that suit her a lot. They bought it and went over to Katherine's house. Jacqueline took that opportunity to meet Pamela while Katherine got ready. Robert wasn't home at that time surprisingly.

After half an hour, Katherine came down. She was wearing a red Cold Shoulder Skater Dress. Along with that, she wore a red pair of Studded Ballerinas With Metal Tip. She was looking stunning. She wore a crystal pendent necklace with matching earrings. She wore her red bow hairband.
She was looking extremely beautiful.

She took her phone along and asked Jacqueline to drop her at the park. She was extremely excited and wonder how would Robert react when her plan becomes successful.

They had reached Katherine's destination and Jacqueline wished her good luck for her mission.

This was it!

The truth!

The most important truth of Katherine's life!