Chapter 16: The Hidden Paper

'Hey', Robert called out.

'What are you hiding Katherine?'

Robert was being curious. What was she hiding actually!

'Nothing!', Katherine replied in her cheerful tone.

'Don't nothing me okay! What is it?', Robert spoke back in a harsh tone.

'I really mean nothing!', Katherine voice also increased.

'Well then, I'll find out myself!', Robert exclaimed and ran towards her. She tried to defend herself. Both of them climbed her bed, threw pillows, clothes, shoes and even her books. Her room was in a mess. as they had pillow fights, the feathers came out of the pillow.

Finally Robert caught her! He pushed her towards the wall and made sure she wouldn't run away. He snatched the paper from her and looked at it. It was seriously blank!

'I told you! What a loser!'

'Well well! You are calling your boyfriend a loser! Wow!'

Katherine was blushing furiously and was avoiding eye contact. At that point Robert walked closer towards and closed the gap. One of his hand went behind her and the other on her cheeks. Katherine's hands automatically went up to his shoulders. She closed her eyes and brought her lips closer to him.

At that moment Ami knocked on the and went in. She saw the room in a mess and then saw Robert and Katherine. How they were standing next to each other. They were about to kiss. But she spoiled the entire moment.

'Katherine dear? Oh I'm sorry to disturb you... I just wanted to tell you that your parents are here...'

Katherine pushed Robert slightly and looked at Ami. At that point Ami left the room and was giggling. Katherine smacked her head and looked at Robert. She started to hit his chest and arms. He knew why was she doing that.

'Stop hitting me!'

'You deserve it! There wasn't a need to do that now!'

'Well, you were also involved in this. Don't blame me only...'

'Clean my room up! I'm going.', Katherine yelled before dashing out of the room. Robert had no choice but to pick up her clothes and her pillow.

Katherine saw her mum walking with Daisy's and Olivia's help. She was smiling at Katherine and at that moment Robert joined her. He was standing extremely close to her making Pamela smile more. She had a feeling that Katherine would share something important with her.

As soon as Pamela reached the front door of her house, she hugged Katherine. Katherine was pleased and was extremely happy. She went over and gave Robert a hug as well.

'Mum! You have become absolutely weak! That's why! We have planned something for you!'

When Pamela saw her house decorated with balloons and a banner written "welcome back sweet Pamela" a tear rolled down her cheeks.

'I was wondering why my daughter didn't came to pick me up from the hospital and now I know!' Thank you so much Katherine and Rob... Gabriel...'

Katherine smiled and brought her mother towards the dining table and all of them sat together to have dinner.

As soon as they had dinner, everyone went back to do their own chores and work. Katherine was with Pamela, Daisy had went for her stroll in the garden, Olivia and Robert were having a serious talk and Mark and John were was busy with the office work.

Katherine was in her parents room giving Pamela the medicine she was suppose to be eating.

'Mum... I need to talk...'