Chapter 34: "Business Dinner"

The day passed very quickly. Katherine and the rest went back home after the long and tiring day. As soon as they got home, all of them began to call their parents. Katherine was sitting with her mum telling her how was her school. She told how she met Robert and all that.

Pamela was glad her daughter managed to meet the person she loved a lot.

"Katherine dear, your dad told me to let you know that we are to attend a business dinner in evening so we need to get ready. Ryan is attending well. You can ask Jacqueline and Jeremy whether do they want to follow us or not. ", Pamela said.

"I'll go and get ready then.", Katherine got up from the car and told Ryan to get ready as well.

Jacqueline and Jeremy wanted to follow them as well so they went to their room to get ready.

"What should I where?", Katherine was looking in her closet for a new dress. She didn't seem to see any eye catching dresses.

Then she picked one and went to try it on. Katherine quickly got ready and stood in front of the mirror. She was wearing a lace cut out fit and flare dress with a pair of ballerina flats. She wore a thin jacket and combed her hair. Once she was done, she sat on her bed. At that moment her phone vibrated. It was Jacqueline.

|Come to my room asap!|

"Why would she be calling me there?", Katherine questioned herself as she got out of her room. She walked towards Jacqueline's room and went in.

It was a chaos! The room was in a mess!

"Thank god Katherine! I need your help! I need to have a nice...", Jacqueline paused for a moment and look at Katherine.

"What's that Katherine?", she asked.

"What's what?", Katherine asked back.

"Your dress? Why is it like that? You are going for a business dinner and not a party! Please change your clothes!", Jacqueline snapped at Katherine.

"What's wrong with this dress?", Katherine asked.

"Everything is wrong! You need my help! Come here!", Jacqueline took Katherine's hand and brought her to the dressing table. She made sure she sat down and began to do her makeup. She changed Katherine's entire look!

she then walked to her closet and took out a dress. It was a purple bareback maxi dress. Katherine was sent to change her clothes. As soon as she was out, Jacqueline made Katherine to sit in front of the mirror. She began to do her hair. She combed Katherine's hair leaving the wavy ends.

She then took out a pair of purple basic high heel pumps. Jacqueline forced Katherine to wear them and made her stand up.

"Look at you now sweetheart! You look exceptionally beautiful. Now you may leave!", Jacqueline was about to send Katherine out when Katherine stopped her.

"No no! I'm not leaving till I get you ready.", Katherine had a smirk on her face.

She pulled Jacqueline towards the dressing table and began to do her makeup. Once she was done, she walked towards her closet and took out a dress and passed it to Jacqueline.

"No way I'm going to wear that! Jeremy wouldn't like it!", Jacqueline blurted out.

"You will! He will love it!", Katherine forced her to changed it. Once she was done, she came out.

Jacqueline was wearing a red  textured bodycon dress. Katherine then began to comb Jacqueline's hair into a pony tail. After that, she walked to get a pair of red platform chunky heels.