Chapter 21: Unexpected

Robert immediately went to Katherine's room once he had talked to Pamela. At that moment Katherine was busy blow drying her hair.

'Hey! I actually wanted to ask you where are we going...'

Robert was asking Katherine something when Pamela came and interrupted them.

'Good morning darling!'

Katherine smiled at her mum and gave her a hug.

'Dear, I need to talk to you. Remember a few months I told you that I got some free tickets for the cruise from New York to Hawaii?'

'Um... Nope... I don't remember.'

'That's because you most likely forgot about it. I only have 2 tickets and your dad wanted to go with me but now we can't go. So could you and Robert go?'

Katherine just stared at Pamela in disbelieve. What did she just heard? She looked at Robert and he just smiled at her.

'Why both of us? It could also be Olivia and Robert right?'

'Yes it's possible but they said they should be a couple and Olivia and Robert are siblings. By the way both of you are dating right!'

'But we are only 17!'

'It's okay dear! If you don't want to go it's fine. I understand. You... you just wanted to... hurt you mummy...', Pamela began to cry. Well, it was fake tears but it seemed real to Katherine.

'Fine mum! I'll go. Stop... stop crying....'

'Really?!'

Katherine nodded her head and smiled at her mother.

'When are we going?', Katherine asked.

'Tomorrow morning....'

'Okay... Since I've a holiday I don't mind. I'll pack my bag...'

Pamela was so happy that she ran to Katherine and gave her a hug.

'Since we are going out tomorrow, I'll go and meet Ryan and Jacqueline. You want to tag along?'

Robert smiled at her and nodded.

'Then go and get ready. I'll get ready as well.'

Katherine took out some clothes and got ready. She wore a blue Lace Mini Dress. She combed her hair and wore pair of blue Flat Ballerina with Bow Tie and went down. Robert was waiting for near the car.

'Wow! You look fab! Why do you dress so much when you are just going to meet a friend?'

'I enjoy getting dressed. And I hate wearing the same dress all over again. Now if you are done, let's go. Jack and Ryan are waiting for us. .'

Both of them got into the car and drove off to Katherine's restaurant. Katherine wanted to take that moment to check on the restaurant as well as meet her 2 best friends.

As soon as they reached there, Katherine avoiding any physical contact with Robert. She wanted to surprise her friends.

'Hey Kathy!', Jacqueline got out of her seat and went over to Katherine to give her a hug.

She saw Ryan and went over to hug. Ryan was extremely pleased to see her. In fact he took the hug even more seriously.

All of them sat down and ordered something to eat. Katherine was wanting to tell Ryan everything and she planned with Robert that he would tell Jacqueline everything.

'I'll go and check on the restaurant... Ryan why don't you join me?', Katherine asked her permission to leave. Robert nodded and thought it was the right time to tell Jacqueline.