Chap 3: Grown up Robert and the awkward meeting

"Babe! You need to wake up now!"

That's not Robert actually. That's his girlfriend, Sophia. He was actually at her house and more worse he was on her bed with her. He was in deep sleep. It was nearly 2pm and he was still sleeping.

Sophia wasn't any ordinary girl. She was beautiful and breath taking. She had short wavy hair, not that short, that was a bit below her shoulders. Her green eyes were mesmerizing. She was extremely tall and sexy. Many guys wanted her to be their girlfriend but she rejected them. The only problem she had was that she took over people's property. Robert was never hers. She took it.

That night he went out with his girlfriend and it was quite late so he went to his girlfriend's house. She lives alone as her parents lived in Australia.

"Gimme 10 more minutes Sophia. I really need to sleep", Robert answered her in his sleepy tone.

"No Robert! Your mum is calling please wake up. She has given at least 59 missed calls and your dad gave 37 missed calls. Call them back before they come here!", she was shaking Robert to death.

"WHAT! You must be joking!", Robert finally woke up and was shocked. He checked his iPhone 6 space grey immediately.

Oh he is totally dead!

"Hello yeah mum. I'm at Sophia's house. Yes I'm coming. Give me at least 15 minutes. Yeah ok bye.", he immediately disconnected her phone.

He was about to leave when Sophia pushed him down onto her bed. She walked closer towards him. She put her face so close towards his and was about to give him a kiss on his warm lips.

BUT!

Before that could happen, Robert pushed Sophia away from him. He might tell everyone that Sophia is his girlfriend but he never treated him like one. He was forced to accept her as his girlfriend.
Sophia proposed him in front of his entire high school and he didn't know what to do. She threatened him into the relationship saying that she would harm Olivia. Robert loved his sister and would never let her suffer.

Robert never dared to hug or kiss her. Whenever she did that he would push her away and give an excuse. Robert was actually sleeping on her bed as Sophia agreed that she would sleep on the couch but who knew that Sophia would sleep on the bed as well.

"No Sophia. Got to go. I just remembered that my dad was saying that his important guests are coming to Europe today.", Robert waved at Sophia and ran out.

Sophia jumped on to the bed and let out a laugh.

"How long will you be running away from me Robert. One day you will be mine.".

He quickly ran out her house and went into his car and sped off home. Once he reached his huge mansion he quickly got off the car.

Robert was very rich as well and was helping Mark out with his business as well. Robert was also very good looking. He had soft brown hair. He was very tall as well and he had sea blue eyes. He was very hot and many girls also fell for him. He was skinny and had 6 packs. He was extremely fit.

He had the brains as well. He was smart that he could finish his maths paper in 10 minutes when he was in grade 7. He was good in athletics. When his school had competition with other schools, they would send Robert for 100m, 200m, 400m and as well as 800m! Robert was good at basketball and swimming.

Robert had only one problem. That was that he ate too much. He could as much as a person 3 times his size but he could never get fat.

Returning to the story:

"Why didn't you come home last night? and quickly go and take a shower. You need to got to the airport to pick up the guests.", Mark was just lecturing Robert.