Chapter 49: Loving Is Still A Possibility

The next day came very quickly. Robert and Katherine were still asleep. Katherine was asleep on the bed while Robert was on the bed.

The sun was shining brightly into the room. Katherine was woken up by it. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her hands and let out a loud yawn. She turned to the night table and checked the time. It was already 9.45am!

"Robert! Wake up! We're gonna be late!", Katherine yelled at the top of her voice as she shook Robert up from his sleep.

"Huh what!", Darren was still half asleep.

"It's going to be 10 in some time and Ryan would be here soon.", Katherine walked towards the other side of the room and took the jug of water and stood in front of Robert.

"Robert, I'm going to count to 3 and if you don't wake up I'll pour this glass of water on you! It's not a blank threat because I'm seriously going to do it!", Katherine warned him.

"Alright alright!", he woke up and sat on the couch rubbing his eyes like a 5 year old kid.

"Finally.", Katherine lost the balance and let go of the jug allowing all the water to spill on Robert.

"You b*tch! Couldn't you be careful with what you were doing! Now you got me wet from head to toe.", Robert yelled.

"Actually you still deserved it.", Katherine winked at him trying not to show him her apologetic face.

"You know what I feel like carrying you all the wave to the sea and throw you there.", he stood up and took his shirt off.

"What are you doing, you idiot!", Katherine asked him.

"Trying to get rid of the shirt that you wet it by pouring a jug of water "accidentally"!", Katherine couldn't take her eyes off his body.

Robert caught her drooling at the scene.

"So your weakness is my body?", he mocked.

"What! I'm just... You have been working out lately?", she asked him.

"Yeah why?", he asked her as he took a look at the closet hoping to find some clothes.

"Just asking.", she shrugged her shoulders and smacked her head.

"So aren't we getting late now?", he asked her as he found some set of clothes.

"Oh yes! Do you have anything for me to wear. I can't wear this clothes and go back.", Katherine told him.

"I got something actually.", he hung his head low.

"What's wrong?", she walked towards him and he passed her.

"I got this for you and you never got an opportunity to wear. If you don't want to wear this then it's fine. I'll try to find something else.", he told her.

"I'll just wear this if you're fine because you might give to someone who is actually more special then me.", she told him as she passed it to him back.

"You're very special and someone who is very important to me.", he smiled at her.

"I'm going to go and take a shower.", she avoided giving him any eye contact.

"I'll go down and take a shower, meanwhile.", Robert told her as he began to walk out.

After 15 minutes, Robert came up and waited for Katherine to come.

"I just hope it still fits her although she looks the same till now.", Robert mumbled to himself.

Soon he heard the door opened and Katherine walked out wearing a dark blue premium lace dress.