Rude People

Okay so before I dive head first into this topic. Let me just say something. I am not trying to "make a difference" like many others do when they talk about cyber bullying or things like that. I'm simply ranting about it because I need to get this off my chest.

First off. If you make rude comments towards other people on the internet, I classify you as a spineless coward and just a plain old jerk. Being an asshole does not make you cool, it does not make you earn friends and respect, and it certainly does nothing but hurt others.

If you don't like something someone says or does on the internet or in person and you want to say something rude...

Just don't okay?

Like seriously if you can't act your age how so you expect to survive on your own? You won't.

Seriously I don't understand why you find it fun to make jabs at other people. Why do you think it's funny to put people down?

It's just as easy to say something nice as it is to say something mean. So why don't you try being encouraging with your words, instead of destructive.

Deal? Thanks.

Every time I'm on the internet and I see comments like "you're ugly", "go kill yourself loser", "you're fat", "you're anorexic".

I GET ENRAGED AND JUST WANT TO SLAP THE CRAP OUT OF YOU PEOPLE.

Just stop being an asshole ok? Is it really that hard to be nice? Everyone has flaws. And everyone has things they hate about themselves.

YOU DON'T NEED TO POINT OUT THE FLAWS OKAY.

Seriously I feel like I live in a world with a bunch of egotistical, self centered, rude, immature, brats.

Grow up please. WIPE THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR EYEBALLS AND SEE THE POSITIVES IN LIFE.

You have no idea what people go through every day. So just keep your mouth shut if you can't be a DECENT HUMAN BEING.

I'm done.

Let's not be assholes ok? *Gives people candy for not being assholes*