Bad Grammar

This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to reading someone else's work on wattpad...

Why can't you use proper grammar and correct spelling? There's a tool called "spellcheck". And it gives you the correct spelling of a word if you aren't sure how it's spelled! *crowd gasps* Shocking, right? No. It's not shocking. Use effing spellcheck. 

Also, use proper grammar. I'm tired of coming across a story that has run on sentences, nouns that aren't capitalized, words that aren't capitalized at the beginning of a sentence, misuse of  punctuation, not starting a new paragraph when a different person talks, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE USE TEXT TALK IN THEIR STORIES. OH MY GOD. NO. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

YOU ARE NOT TEXTING A FRIEND, YOU ARE WRITING A STORY. Why on earth do you think it's okay to use that? Example:

"Like omg! Wen u write a story, plz dnt write like this. U sound rlly stupid."

You weren't raised by wolves. Use proper grammar you heathen. -.- I'm not your English teacher.

But if I was I would smack you upside the head for being so ignorant and lazy with your use of the English language.

Can we all use propper grammar and correct spelling? Yes? Good. 

*Hands out stickers for writing correctly*