Thanks I Guess

So I need to rant. And yes in back finally.

*crickets chirp cause no one cares*

Ok so something that really annoys me is when people point out the most obvious things and act like you don't already know.

Examples:

"Your bra strap is showing."

Oh my God really? Call the FBI! This is an emergency. No one can ever know that I, a female teenager is wearing a bra. Like niggah stfu okay? I'm aware. Calm thine tits.

"You have a zit on your face."

Thanks I saw it this morning when I WOKE UP AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM YOU IDIOT.  You know what you're going to have on your face? My hand print if you don't  shut your mouth.

"You look tired."

Oh my God don't even start with me. I will cut off your toes and feed them to wolves while you bleed out.

"Your socks don't match."

Go away.

"You spelled this wrong."

Thanks. I noticed, I'm just to lazy to fix it right now. Are you my English teacher? No? Then don't. Just don't.

You see what I mean? Please don't do these things. It's not pleasant.

Oh and I hope you all had a good Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa... whatever you like to call it, I hope it was a good one.

Oh. I made a kik. You can add me and we can be weird together if that idea tickles your fancy. 

My user: natali3danc3