Christian Stereotypes

Ugh. Dear God this topic. -.- Okay, so if you have read my bio, you know that I'm a Christian. 

No, I'm not the "bible banging" Christian. I will not shove my beliefs down your throats, I don't go around damning people to hell, and I don't judge others if they have a different belief system.

I am so tired of the "holier than thou" attitude so many Christians have. Because in reality, we are no better than anyone else. Going to church on Sunday morning means NOTHING if you go home and eff up Monday-Saturday. But you think you have the right to judge your neighbor? No. You don't.

The bible says to love one another. Treat others as you want to be treated. THERE IS NO DADGUM SCRIPTURE THAT MAKES AN EXCEPTION TO THESE TWO RULES.

Your daughter is a lesbian? What do you do? You love her regardlessly. She's your effing daughter.

Your son wants to marry his boyfriend? What do you do? You go to his damn wedding and you tell every effing person how you are proud to be his parents.

Your best friend decides being a Christian isn't for them anymore? What do you do? You stinkin' tell them you still love them, and you BETTER NOT TURN AWAY FROM THEM.

Damn. You guys, it's not our job to judge others. EVERYONE thinks differently. We were made differently, but created equally. 

I don't care if you are homosexual, pansexual, a transvestite, atheist. I don't care if you are black, white, yellow, red, or purple. 

I WILL LOVE THE CRAP OUT OF YOU. Because as long as you are a good person, you are kind, funny, and easy to get along with; Then I could care less what you look like, what you believe in, or your sexuality. 

You don't judge me, and I don't judge you. We can agree to dissagree and be friends. Okay?

Okay. *Hands out chocolate for not being judgemental religious jerks*