My Art Teacher

Guys I hate my art teacher so much.

We had to turn in our sketch book at the end of each semester with 8 hours of art in it. It could be sketches, digital art, photography, paintings, hand made crafts. Things like that. I loved to water color paint, make polymer clay charms, and draw.

My teacher would ALWAYS tell me that my clay figures and drawings were the same genre all the time and I needed to change up my style. (Because it was always anime styled... SORRY).

So, being the decent student I am, I took her advice and tried drawing landscapes, realistic(ish) drawings, and focused on specific body parts like eyes, lips, and hands.

BUT THE SECOND I DREW ONE ANIME CHARACTER SHE FLIPPED HER LID.

She would write us notes in the back of our sketch books saying what she liked, what we could improve on, and what she didn't like. And the grade.

Not bragging, but I always got either a B or an A in art. She never gave me bad grades, but she always complained about how I drew. ALWAYS.

She wasn't even subtle about it. She told me "I know you like anime, but your art is getting very boring to look at and you need to do something else. I only give you good grades because you are good, but I hate this anime style."

Seriously, shut up.

And the dumb thing was that she couldn't even draw. LITERALLY SHE COULDN'T DRAW AT ALL. But she loved to criticize my art.

Um, hi, hello. Yes. You there, art teacher. SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU OLD BITTER WOMAN.

Art is in the eye of the beholder, there is no right or wrong way to do it. So if you don't like it.

I DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE DAMN.

Why you gotta be so rude?... Don't you know I'm human too?

Sorry I had a song lyric moment.

Anyway. Yes, she pissed me off with her opinions and suggestions. Anime is what I like, the style has always interested me, I can draw in other styles, but anime is my forte.

SO PLEASE KINDLY REMOVE THE CARROT THAT IS FIRMLY SHOVED UP YOUR ARSE, AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.