I Can Do Better

*Randomly pops up after being MIA for 9 months*... *Shrugs and writes anyway*

So like... Hi guys. I've been gone for a long ass time I know I know. Burn me at the stake, stone me to death, hang me, behead me, I don't know.

So I really don't have a great explanation as to why I haven't been on wattpad updating my stories. I have a couple of reasons I guess. Basically I've been submerged in school work right now. I'm trying to graduate from my JC with a degree in music so I can go on to a UC and study biology blah blah blah. I've had this intense case of writers block yada yada yada.

But long story short I haven't been really pushing myself to sit down and write something, anything, like not even a sentence.

I also have so many ideas for new stories that I really want to write, but I'm the laziest sack of rubbish and I know I can't start the new stories until I finish the stories that I have ongoing right now.

It's not that I've lost interest in the ongoing ones, I just can't think of exactly where I want them to go right now. I have a couple ideas for my Letters to Gavriel, but Frost Bitten has bitten me in the ass. I'm not too sure where to take it from this point, and on top of that I'm so lazy. As I previously stated.

But this year I want to make it a personal goal of mine to finish both of these stories so that I can start making new content for you to enjoy. I love writing, even though I'm not the best at it, but I realized that it's not fair of me to sit here and keep you all waiting for months and months.

SO HERE I AM WITH EMPTY APOLOGIES, PROMISING TO DO BETTER.

So yeah guys. Let's see where this takes us. Thanks for not finding my address and sending me hate mail <3