Apparently We Travel Through Time

So I have a funny story instead of a rant.

So I went to the mall yesterday with my friends and there was an Amish man and his son inside Macy's.

Now if you don't know what being Amish is... its pretty much a lifestyle... I think it's a part of their religion. But they live without electricity of any kind and only go to the city to stock up on supplies when they've run out.

So anyway the husband was standing in front of the elevator and was fascinated with how it worked. I'm assuming he's never seen one before. He called his son over and told him to watch the elevator while he stood in line to pay for his items.

My friends and I watched as the boy saw an older woman step onto the elevator and he watched the numbers rise. A few seconds later a younger woman steps out and the boy started freaking out ,yelling for his dad.

His dad rushed over and listened to his son tell him about the old woman turning young.

The husband looked at the young woman who got off the elevator and he said... and I quote, "Let's go back home and get your mom."

And they rushed out of the mall laughing.

My friends and I laughed about it the whole day.

So now the Amish think people in the city can time travel.

I think that'd be a great bedtime story they will tell their kids.