I Have A Soft Spot For Villains

Villains, villains, villains... How I love you.

I have the biggest soft spot for villains... Especially if he is tall, mysterious, and handsome... and you know... the additional facial scruff, slight arrogance, a killer sense of humor, and dark luscious hair.

Like Hook from "Once Upon A Time"... Yeah. He's perfect for me.

OR BUCKY FROM "CAPTAIN AMERICA 2"... Or Loki from "Thor"...

Lord, send me them in the mail please.... Specifically Bucky.

But what I also hate about these specific types of villains is that their looks and personality make it SO HARD for me to hate them. I sometimes find myself rooting for them more than the hero XD

Which may or may not be a bad thing... *cough* Idon'tevencare*cough*

What?

I also just love them because, for me at least, they are more relatable than the heroes. They have flaws, they're complex characters, they're strong, and sometimes their intentions are admirable. Yes, the way they do things are effed up mostly... But sometimes when you find out their motive, it's something that really isn't terrible.

THEY'RE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD AND NEED SOME TLC OKAY?

I just remembered another villain I love to death... Moriarty from the BBC Sherlock series... Ugh. Yes I love him and his insane self so much.

It should be a crime. But again... *cough*Idon'tevencare*cough*

So yeah... Miki has an obsession with villains...

And I'm proud.