Stop Talking

Okay so this is going to be a personal rant. But I'm outside right now waiting for my next class to start and it's really freaking cold.  So excuse any errors you come across because my hands are shaking.

Anyways. In my psychology class we have a weekly debate. Everyone does it once but they aren't like the traditional debate. You get your topic from the teacher and she picks you by alphabetical order. You have to write a paper giving evidence for being for or against the topic and then you state your opinion and supporting facts to the class.

BACK TO THE POINT AT HAND. I just got done with my psych class and today was a debate on if internet and gaming can be addictions.

I will openly admit to being addicted to both.

But this girl in my class, Anna, was on the "no" side and she mentioned how she checks her social media on her phone every day in the morning. Like pretty much everyone does that. I do that ok? Nothing wrong with it.

But I have a guy in my class, Luka, aka Mr. Know It All. He's obnoxious because he's always talking and bragging about himself because he's smart and he's from Europe. Blah blah blah.

But he went after Anna and was on the "yes" side. So he says "I think internet and gaming are addictions because plenty of people waste hours and hours sitting in front of a computer or constantly on their phone. Like that one girl over there. Why do you need to be on your phone every morning? It's pointless."

Let me just tell you. He is beyond rude. That was uncalled for. A lot of people got mad too  So later after the debate, Anna says "I'd like to add something to what that guy over there said."

It all went down from there. She ended up showing him up. And everyone booed Luka to go sit down because he tried arguing with her. Even the teacher had to tell him to calm down and go back to his seat.

But the thing that PISSED me off even more was the fact that I heard Luka bragging after class saying how he "showed her up and made her look stupid". Like wtf?

Shut your mouth you ignorant prick. Nobody likes you, and you did not show her up. You just made yourself look like self centered, rude, and ignorant.

Go back to Europe or something before I sentence you to death by stoning you.

Okay?

Okay.